kats777 | Inspirer 2 | 07.01.2013 12:12 PM
How do you get your hundred tickets for playing the spin to win game? I have played everyday won free shipping & 15% off but when I don't when I don't ever get the 100 tickets also even if you when do you still get the hundred tickets? I'm missing something I know please help see what I'm missing LOL
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
nakito | New Friend | 07.02.2013 3:36 PM
Spin 2 Win doesn't work. Yesterday it said Sorry you have already played. What's up?
kats777 | Inspirer 2 | 07.02.2013 11:07 AM
Thanks cocnuty I may have missed that where it shows the matches you need to win. I will look for that & GOOD LUCK to you to I'm excited about double ticket day. ShaSha52 did you clear your cookies & cache sometimes that helps but not always. I watch the video to get 700 tickets but tells me I already used that number not true & I clear out my cache & cookies daily I hope they get it fixed soon needs to fair for all
ShaSha52 | Admirer 2 | 07.02.2013 2:08 AM
I one 100 tickets the first time I played. Since then, I keep getting that I already played today, and it won.t let me play!!! ???? Sha
coconuty | Inspirer 2 | 07.01.2013 10:17 PM
Hi kats, When you go to play the Spin2Win, at least on my screen, it shows the matches you have to get in the three middle boxes to win. There is also a thread here on the forum where some of the arcade players are having trouble being able to play the game and some ( like me) who won, but never got the email notification, so HSN replied that they are looking into the issues. Remember tomorrow, Tuesday, July 2, is Double Tickets Day on all the arcade games, like every tuesday in July, so Good Luck Playing!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
kats777

SPIN TO WIN GAME 100 TICKETS?

How do you get your hundred tickets for playing the spin to win game? I have played everyday won free shipping & 15% off but when I don't when I don't ever get the 100 tickets also even if you when do you still get the hundred tickets? I'm missing something I know please help see what I'm missing LOL
KATS777
Praise the Lord
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
coconuty

RE: SPIN TO WIN GAME 100 TICKETS?

Hi kats, When you go to play the Spin2Win, at least on my screen, it shows the matches you have to get in the three middle boxes to win. There is also a thread here on the forum where some of the arcade players are having trouble being able to play the game and some ( like me) who won, but never got the email notification, so HSN replied that they are looking into the issues. Remember tomorrow, Tuesday, July 2, is Double Tickets Day on all the arcade games, like every tuesday in July, so Good Luck Playing!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ShaSha52

I one 100 tickets the first time I played. Since then, I keep getting that I already played today, and it won.t let me play!!! ???? Sha
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
kats777

Thanks cocnuty I may have missed that where it shows the matches you need to win. I will look for that & GOOD LUCK to you to I'm excited about double ticket day. ShaSha52 did you clear your cookies & cache sometimes that helps but not always. I watch the video to get 700 tickets but tells me I already used that number not true & I clear out my cache & cookies daily I hope they get it fixed soon needs to fair for all
KATS777
Praise the Lord
Please use plain text.
New Friend
nakito

Spin 2 Win doesn't work. Yesterday it said Sorry you have already played. What's up?
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
07.01.2013 12:12 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...