summer05 | Admirer | 10.10.2012 2:14 AM
Can someone pls. tell me what a safeguard does and is, all I know is a hear a music sound and it says safeguard. When should I hit them and when will they give me the most points. Thanks in Advance, Summer05
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 10.10.2012 2:37 AM
summer05...the safeguard is a purple peg that looks like it has a black "eye" or circle in the middle and all it does is make the basket larger, which is a good thing! The basket doesn't stay larger for the whole game, just a short amount of time. Some levels have the purple pegs, some don't. Some have several. I hope that helps you. Good luck!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
summer05

PEGLAND "Safeguard"?

Can someone pls. tell me what a safeguard does and is, all I know is a hear a music sound and it says safeguard. When should I hit them and when will they give me the most points. Thanks in Advance, Summer05
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

RE: PEGLAND "Safeguard"?

summer05...the safeguard is a purple peg that looks like it has a black "eye" or circle in the middle and all it does is make the basket larger, which is a good thing! The basket doesn't stay larger for the whole game, just a short amount of time. Some levels have the purple pegs, some don't. Some have several. I hope that helps you. Good luck!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
10.10.2012 2:14 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...