Nanooksmom | New Friend | 11.05.2012 4:15 PM
Does anyone know what kind of odds you have to get picked to win a prize
you bid on? Arent there people all over the world on this site? Seems like
the odds are stacked against you.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
pinkey1352 | Admirer 1 | 11.22.2012 8:26 AM
i only started playing in august and i won a prize. so keep playing. thank u hsn.
my4familyflorida | Admirer | 11.07.2012 11:35 AM
I have seen the same name twice in the same group of winners. As difficult as it seems to win once, isn't it odd how someone could be so lucky to win twice?

wow! Thats insane. I hope people cant cheat within the company...
Ginosa | Inspirer 2 | 11.07.2012 10:31 AM
I don't know what the odds are. But back in april I entered 3 times on a stainless steel bracelet, and won. I also emailed HSN, asking if its true that after winning once, 90 days have to go by, to actually hope to be picked again, they said its not true, you can win as many times picked no restrictions.
newdayart | Admirer 1 | 11.06.2012 5:07 AM
thank you and yes you understood. :smileyhappy: It does seem like very good odds for someone then to win more than once during the prize drawings that week. Also, it would depend on the total number of entries for each thing as well. wonder what the math is like with poker...something to ponder....fun stuff.
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 11.06.2012 4:43 AM
newdayart...if I am understanding you...you can only enter the max number of entries...that is all. No other option that I know of. But good luck!
newdayart | Admirer 1 | 11.06.2012 4:05 AM
even so, there is a max entry limit so everyone can only put in the same number of entries for the same item. Unless I missed how you can put in multiple max entries sor something.
I've been putting in max limit of entries for everything I enter and I've entered for everything open that will end the same day minus one or two things.

I understand a raffle as I love them and games as well. But is there an option to enter multiple max entries if not it seems very lucky to me too. Stranger things have happened.
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 11.05.2012 4:34 PM
Your odds of winning are zero if you don't play at all...but know, that this is set
up as a raffle of sorts...you're spending tickets on a chance to win. The more you enter
the better your chance. There are people out there that think how can I win, and don't
enter. Then there are those people that think, what have I got to lose and enter everything.
Those are the ones that win and win more than once! There is nothing else to do with your
tickets...so, why not enter? Good luck!
flowerchild520 | Advisor 1 | 11.05.2012 4:22 PM
I have seen the same name twice in the same group of winners. As difficult as it seems to win once, isn't it odd how someone could be so lucky to win twice?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Nanooksmom

Odds of winning anything you bid on

Does anyone know what kind of odds you have to get picked to win a prize
you bid on? Arent there people all over the world on this site? Seems like
the odds are stacked against you.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
flowerchild520

RE: Odds of winning anything you bid on

Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

Your odds of winning are zero if you don't play at all...but know, that this is set
up as a raffle of sorts...you're spending tickets on a chance to win. The more you enter
the better your chance. There are people out there that think how can I win, and don't
enter. Then there are those people that think, what have I got to lose and enter everything.
Those are the ones that win and win more than once! There is nothing else to do with your
tickets...so, why not enter? Good luck!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
newdayart

even so, there is a max entry limit so everyone can only put in the same number of entries for the same item. Unless I missed how you can put in multiple max entries sor something.
I've been putting in max limit of entries for everything I enter and I've entered for everything open that will end the same day minus one or two things.

I understand a raffle as I love them and games as well. But is there an option to enter multiple max entries if not it seems very lucky to me too. Stranger things have happened.
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

newdayart...if I am understanding you...you can only enter the max number of entries...that is all. No other option that I know of. But good luck!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
newdayart

thank you and yes you understood. :smileyhappy: It does seem like very good odds for someone then to win more than once during the prize drawings that week. Also, it would depend on the total number of entries for each thing as well. wonder what the math is like with poker...something to ponder....fun stuff.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Ginosa

I don't know what the odds are. But back in april I entered 3 times on a stainless steel bracelet, and won. I also emailed HSN, asking if its true that after winning once, 90 days have to go by, to actually hope to be picked again, they said its not true, you can win as many times picked no restrictions.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
my4familyflorida

wow! Thats insane. I hope people cant cheat within the company...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
pinkey1352

i only started playing in august and i won a prize. so keep playing. thank u hsn.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
8 Replies
11.05.2012 4:15 PM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...