mellosgirls | New Friend | 11.30.2012 12:03 PM
I don't want any sound when I play the arcade games. I don't want to mute my computer because I am listening to music, I just want to turn the sound off on each individual game. I only see volume controls on certain games and even that doesn't seem to mute the sound completely. Help!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
thisgoesto11 | Inspirer 2 | 12.01.2012 11:51 PM
All of the games I play can be muted individually. Maybe you just can't find what you need to click to mute. What games are you having trouble muting?
DubuqueRams | Advisor 2 | 12.01.2012 9:37 AM
wdwilcox, that was a clever solution. As you say, not ideal but it works!!
wdwilcox | Admirer | 11.30.2012 6:52 PM
I've had that problem too. My solution is to play HSN through Chrome and my music through Explorer. Then I can go into my volume settings and can mute Chrome and not the other programs. Not a great solution, but one that works
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
mellosgirls

NO SOUND PLEASE!

I don't want any sound when I play the arcade games. I don't want to mute my computer because I am listening to music, I just want to turn the sound off on each individual game. I only see volume controls on certain games and even that doesn't seem to mute the sound completely. Help!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
wdwilcox

RE: NO SOUND PLEASE!

I've had that problem too. My solution is to play HSN through Chrome and my music through Explorer. Then I can go into my volume settings and can mute Chrome and not the other programs. Not a great solution, but one that works
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
DubuqueRams

wdwilcox, that was a clever solution. As you say, not ideal but it works!!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
thisgoesto11

All of the games I play can be muted individually. Maybe you just can't find what you need to click to mute. What games are you having trouble muting?
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
11.30.2012 12:03 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...