Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
livlafluv | Admirer 2 | 08.20.2012 2:12 AM
Have the same problem with any game I play. How do they run up 40 - 50 thousand? Must be cheating somehow.

If someone is scoring that much in one day, they are probably on their computer playing 24/7 and when they take a break, then they are having their children (and kids are so good at these games!), their husband, their children's friends, etc. playing for them CONSTANTLY. Is this cheating? I don't know, but it doesn't seem quite right to me since the account DOES NOT BELONG to all of the people playing the games for the owner of that account. If they are using "programs" that play the games for them, then that is definitely cheating. ](*,)
Bamba325 | New Friend | 08.19.2012 2:08 AM
Have the same problem with any game I play. How do they run up 40 - 50 thousand? Must be cheating somehow.
livlafluv | Admirer 2 | 08.14.2012 2:31 PM
Since you were talking about Monkey Gems, I decided to try it a few times. I love the sound effects and I did ok, but that game makes me too nervous! LOL!
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 08.13.2012 7:08 PM
The thing about the games...read the tips, such as they are and practice. Give yourself some time. Some of us have been playing almost since the beginning of the Arcade. Even with all the practice that we have we are still improving all the time. Monkey Gems is one of those games that you just have to give it all the time that you are willing to give it...some of the players stay on it for a couple of hours. I don't have that kind of attention span! I get too bored with it. But Like xango said, the more you play it, the better you get at it. And that's the way it is for all the games. Hang in there...and practice. You're going to surprise yourself at how much better you're going to get in no time! And more importantly, have fun!
xango | Admirer | 08.13.2012 5:54 PM
I found that the more I play Monkey Gems the better I get. got the the final 5 times now. I like it the best of all. Egg games is ok but, not much tickets.
livlafluv | Admirer 2 | 08.10.2012 3:02 AM
Glad to see that I am not the only one scoring low.... How about any contest winners? how random are the actual winners?

You can page through the threads and read them and perhaps that will answer some of your questions about winners and prizes, etc.
skrumpie | New Friend | 08.10.2012 12:14 AM
Glad to see that I am not the only one scoring low.... How about any contest winners? how random are the actual winners?
stress2013 | New Friend | 08.09.2012 4:06 PM
Thank you all so much!
LyndseyBelle | Admirer 3 | 08.09.2012 1:30 PM
When I started, I was happy to have 100 points in a day and now that I've been playing over a year, I routinely get over 1,000 or even 2,000 points in a day (and still wonder how people are earning more than 5,000 in a day!)

Some games are easier to earn more points in (PegLand, Jigsaw and Crossword) while other games are incredibly hard to earn any points in (Carniball, BlackJack and Slots). If you want to earn more points, play the games that reward you the most. And you will naturally get better at the games as you play and earn more.

I also earn more now that I keep more than one window up at a time. I used to play in only one window and with dial up -- I hardly scored much at all. With multiple windows and high spd internet, I can earn more points in a shorter time.

This time next year, you'll post and tell newbies what you've learned!
boodlemum | Pro 1 | 08.09.2012 10:54 AM
Well then stress2013, today is your lucky day! There have been topics started in this arcade forum for all those games. Scroll through the pages and look for these threads:
- Help me with my Monkey
- Eggz Arcade Game
- I have a tip for the Jigsaw puzzle
Right now they're back on pages 3 and 4 of this forum.
stress2013 | New Friend | 08.09.2012 2:59 AM
Thanks for responding! I play Monkey gems, eggz, the Today's Special Puzzle.
boodlemum | Pro 1 | 08.08.2012 5:12 PM
What game are you playing?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
stress2013

How do you get these high scores? I play 2 hours and can't get even 400.

Please use plain text.
Pro 1
boodlemum

RE: How do you get these high scores? I play 2 hours and can't get even 400.

What game are you playing?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
stress2013

Thanks for responding! I play Monkey gems, eggz, the Today's Special Puzzle.
Please use plain text.
Pro 1
boodlemum

Well then stress2013, today is your lucky day! There have been topics started in this arcade forum for all those games. Scroll through the pages and look for these threads:
- Help me with my Monkey
- Eggz Arcade Game
- I have a tip for the Jigsaw puzzle
Right now they're back on pages 3 and 4 of this forum.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LyndseyBelle

When I started, I was happy to have 100 points in a day and now that I've been playing over a year, I routinely get over 1,000 or even 2,000 points in a day (and still wonder how people are earning more than 5,000 in a day!)

Some games are easier to earn more points in (PegLand, Jigsaw and Crossword) while other games are incredibly hard to earn any points in (Carniball, BlackJack and Slots). If you want to earn more points, play the games that reward you the most. And you will naturally get better at the games as you play and earn more.

I also earn more now that I keep more than one window up at a time. I used to play in only one window and with dial up -- I hardly scored much at all. With multiple windows and high spd internet, I can earn more points in a shorter time.

This time next year, you'll post and tell newbies what you've learned!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
stress2013

Thank you all so much!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
skrumpie

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
livlafluv

You can page through the threads and read them and perhaps that will answer some of your questions about winners and prizes, etc.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
xango

I found that the more I play Monkey Gems the better I get. got the the final 5 times now. I like it the best of all. Egg games is ok but, not much tickets.
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

The thing about the games...read the tips, such as they are and practice. Give yourself some time. Some of us have been playing almost since the beginning of the Arcade. Even with all the practice that we have we are still improving all the time. Monkey Gems is one of those games that you just have to give it all the time that you are willing to give it...some of the players stay on it for a couple of hours. I don't have that kind of attention span! I get too bored with it. But Like xango said, the more you play it, the better you get at it. And that's the way it is for all the games. Hang in there...and practice. You're going to surprise yourself at how much better you're going to get in no time! And more importantly, have fun!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
12 Replies
08.08.2012 3:45 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...