Admirer
Jenni203

Has anyone actually ever won a prize??

The only thing I have ever won was on the spin game I won free shipping. Ever win anything at all?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Jenni203

RE: Has anyone actually ever won a prize??

Im guessing...with 11 views and no replys yet that no one has ever won anything lol
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
luvz

Yesterday I won Free Shipping on multiple items, and the day before I won 15% off ... both of them on the Spin2Win
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
tetdurchop53

Jenni203 the only thing I have ever won was on the Spin game, I also won free shipping but you have restrictions on that. Which is wrong. HSN can afford it to give us a break in the economy. Earlier today I typed about not winning anything on the arcade shopping area. Wonder if people really win. U should your score is higher than mine. I would like to win the 15% off like luvz did, but; there are probably restrictions on that too. Wonder if all this is worth the time and effort.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
cucumber932

Jenni203, Have you check out the thread I started "I FINALLY, won, did you win and care to share". There is quiet a few that came by to tell what they won. I won Free S/H w/ stipulations and 15% off MAX $50.00 W/stipulations. Good Luck!!!
Patty =h2>
PS I'll be back if I win more. Also no won on my thread has won anything physical(like a braclet ex.)
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Jenni203

Thanks cucumber...thats kinda what I wanted to know. I know some win free shipping, discounts and such but was wondering if anyone won any Real prizes.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
mamanette

I won the tent - but it never came back in stock, so I was given the equivalent value in HSN dollars (much better!)
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
cucumber932

Thanks cucumber...thats kinda what I wanted to know. I know some win free shipping, discounts and such but was wondering if anyone won any Real prizes.

You are quiet welcome. Maybe next time you will leave me a message on my thread telling what you won!
Patty =h2>
Please use plain text.
Admirer
veryfunny

Looks to me like 1970oil won twice on the current rewards winners page. Maybe you want to call out to that person!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
HipHop007

I won the portable garden tool kit, still waiting to receive it.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.