Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.10.2012 5:25 PM
The only thing I have ever won was on the spin game I won free shipping. Ever win anything at all?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
cucumber932 | Pro 3 | 07.11.2012 12:00 AM
Jenni203, Have you check out the thread I started "I FINALLY, won, did you win and care to share". There is quiet a few that came by to tell what they won. I won Free S/H w/ stipulations and 15% off MAX $50.00 W/stipulations. Good Luck!!!
Patty =h2>
PS I'll be back if I win more. Also no won on my thread has won anything physical(like a braclet ex.)
tetdurchop53 | Advisor 2 | 07.10.2012 10:50 PM
Jenni203 the only thing I have ever won was on the Spin game, I also won free shipping but you have restrictions on that. Which is wrong. HSN can afford it to give us a break in the economy. Earlier today I typed about not winning anything on the arcade shopping area. Wonder if people really win. U should your score is higher than mine. I would like to win the 15% off like luvz did, but; there are probably restrictions on that too. Wonder if all this is worth the time and effort.
luvz | Admirer 2 | 07.10.2012 9:08 PM
Yesterday I won Free Shipping on multiple items, and the day before I won 15% off ... both of them on the Spin2Win
Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.10.2012 8:54 PM
Im guessing...with 11 views and no replys yet that no one has ever won anything lol
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer

Has anyone actually ever won a prize??

The only thing I have ever won was on the spin game I won free shipping. Ever win anything at all?
Admirer

RE: Has anyone actually ever won a prize??

Im guessing...with 11 views and no replys yet that no one has ever won anything lol
Admirer 2

Yesterday I won Free Shipping on multiple items, and the day before I won 15% off ... both of them on the Spin2Win
Advisor 2

Jenni203 the only thing I have ever won was on the Spin game, I also won free shipping but you have restrictions on that. Which is wrong. HSN can afford it to give us a break in the economy. Earlier today I typed about not winning anything on the arcade shopping area. Wonder if people really win. U should your score is higher than mine. I would like to win the 15% off like luvz did, but; there are probably restrictions on that too. Wonder if all this is worth the time and effort.
Pro 3

Jenni203, Have you check out the thread I started "I FINALLY, won, did you win and care to share". There is quiet a few that came by to tell what they won. I won Free S/H w/ stipulations and 15% off MAX $50.00 W/stipulations. Good Luck!!!
Patty =h2>
PS I'll be back if I win more. Also no won on my thread has won anything physical(like a braclet ex.)
Admirer

Thanks cucumber...thats kinda what I wanted to know. I know some win free shipping, discounts and such but was wondering if anyone won any Real prizes.
Admirer

I won the tent - but it never came back in stock, so I was given the equivalent value in HSN dollars (much better!)
Pro 3

Thanks cucumber...thats kinda what I wanted to know. I know some win free shipping, discounts and such but was wondering if anyone won any Real prizes.

You are quiet welcome. Maybe next time you will leave me a message on my thread telling what you won!
Patty =h2>
Admirer 1

Looks to me like 1970oil won twice on the current rewards winners page. Maybe you want to call out to that person!
New Friend

I won the portable garden tool kit, still waiting to receive it.

Product Mentions

No products have been tagged in this conversation

Conversation Stats
128 Replies
07.10.2012 5:25 PM
52 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

It's Fun Here, More Information

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...