Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.10.2012 5:25 PM
The only thing I have ever won was on the spin game I won free shipping. Ever win anything at all?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
cucumber932 | Pro 2 | 07.11.2012 12:00 AM
Jenni203, Have you check out the thread I started "I FINALLY, won, did you win and care to share". There is quiet a few that came by to tell what they won. I won Free S/H w/ stipulations and 15% off MAX $50.00 W/stipulations. Good Luck!!!
Patty =h2>
PS I'll be back if I win more. Also no won on my thread has won anything physical(like a braclet ex.)
tetdurchop53 | Inspirer 3 | 07.10.2012 10:50 PM
Jenni203 the only thing I have ever won was on the Spin game, I also won free shipping but you have restrictions on that. Which is wrong. HSN can afford it to give us a break in the economy. Earlier today I typed about not winning anything on the arcade shopping area. Wonder if people really win. U should your score is higher than mine. I would like to win the 15% off like luvz did, but; there are probably restrictions on that too. Wonder if all this is worth the time and effort.
luvz | Admirer 2 | 07.10.2012 9:08 PM
Yesterday I won Free Shipping on multiple items, and the day before I won 15% off ... both of them on the Spin2Win
Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.10.2012 8:54 PM
Im guessing...with 11 views and no replys yet that no one has ever won anything lol
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend

RE: Has anyone actually ever won a prize??

Several free shippings, and discounts-- Oh-- and I WON A CRUISE!!!already booked- everyone there has been very nice-keep entering and good luck!!!
New Friend

NO![-(
New Friend

ahhh no prizes won
Maven 3

Someone is winning something...there is a list of winners posted on a regular basis...

Congrats to the Cruise Winners! Have fun!
Admirer 3

I won and just finished spending all of my Kash. Smiley Happy Thank you so much HSN!!!!
Admirer 3

:-({|= I don't know of anyone..I gave up even trying for a while, but I LOVE playing some of the games! All U can do is trySmiley Happy
New Friend

I won a pair of earrings a couple of weeks ago, but I have yet to recieve a email comfirming the win.
Admirer 2

Saw your question and had to reply. I did win a "designer" bag just a few weeks after I started playing. It wasn't the color shown in the picture, and I would NEVER have paid the value shown for it, but it was a prize and it was free. I also won 3-4 free shippings during July. I have used two of them, I think. After I won the first time, I thought this was awesome... but haven't gotten anything else. Now I am hooked!
Regular Visitor

yes I won $ 25 and spent already my friends won great goods. it is a chance game
Inspirer 2

Nope.
Conversation Stats
128 Replies
07.10.2012 5:25 PM
52 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...