Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.10.2012 5:25 PM
The only thing I have ever won was on the spin game I won free shipping. Ever win anything at all?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
karalinak | New Friend | 08.02.2012 4:38 AM
I won the yellow ring but still waiting.
ladybugbird | Inspirer 1 | 07.31.2012 2:29 PM
Congratulations to those that are winning! Yippie. More free shipping for me more than i can use.
Contenta | New Friend | 07.31.2012 1:07 PM
I've only won on the Spin--n-Win, too: several free shippings and once 15% off. I'm hoping for a big prize, but that hasn't happened.
carolina1018 | New Friend | 07.31.2012 7:53 AM
Ive only won free shipping and 15% off..would have liked to have won a small prize-even if it was a hsn cup.
carolina1018 | New Friend | 07.31.2012 7:52 AM
just have won 15%off and free shipping on the spin to win--they need more prizes so u can win a prize
sadie5522 | Admirer | 07.30.2012 5:39 AM
:d/ psb5522: I did win via signature required "ups" $500.00. I have never won a thing in my life. Happy if it stays in the account. PSB5522
papi2 | New Friend | 07.29.2012 6:37 PM
I only won free shipping and 15% off purchase.
Dakota3 | New Friend | 07.29.2012 2:44 PM
This sweeps is GREAT.....I was emailed by HSN to tell me I won a 7 day cruise to Alaska....I have never won anything.....I entered max number of tickets every morning......THANK YOU HSN.
TESS1313 | New Friend | 07.28.2012 1:35 PM
won 15% off tonight. I didn't realize about the stipulations on that. If that is the case, HSN can keep it.

I agree, I won the 15% off, but nothing I would like to purchase. Why does HSN even bother? Too many exceptions!!![-x
jm09 | Admirer 2 | 07.27.2012 1:07 PM
A 15% coupon helps you to buy something that isn't already on-sale so you don't have to wait or find out it sold out as soon as it was reduced. Free shipping is a good one to use on food items.
Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 07.27.2012 5:11 AM
I've got an email full (8 I think!) of free shipping from the Spin to Win that will never get used...may post them on the coupon thread...someone might want to fight all the conditions and use one or two..
MrsCat | New Friend | 07.27.2012 3:55 AM
won 15% off tonight. I didn't realize about the stipulations on that. If that is the case, HSN can keep it.
roseron | Admirer | 07.27.2012 3:48 AM
ON THE SPIN TO WIN GAME I HAVE WON SEVERAL TIMES -- FREE SHIPPING & 15% OFF! THE FIRST WEEK I WAS WINNING EVERY DAY AND THOUGHT THAT WAS HOW THEY HAD THE GAME SET FOR EVERY BODY TO GET A SMALL PRIZE! LOL! THE WAY THE PRIZES ARE I WONT BE USING THEM. WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM AWAY I HAVE NO USE FOR THEM CAUSE I USUALLY BUY WHATS ON SALE.
HipHop007 | New Friend | 07.14.2012 1:00 AM
I won the portable garden tool kit, still waiting to receive it.
veryfunny | Admirer | 07.13.2012 3:55 PM
Looks to me like 1970oil won twice on the current rewards winners page. Maybe you want to call out to that person!
cucumber932 | Advisor 1 | 07.11.2012 1:40 AM
Thanks cucumber...thats kinda what I wanted to know. I know some win free shipping, discounts and such but was wondering if anyone won any Real prizes.

You are quiet welcome. Maybe next time you will leave me a message on my thread telling what you won!
Patty =h2>
mamanette | Admirer 1 | 07.11.2012 1:12 AM
I won the tent - but it never came back in stock, so I was given the equivalent value in HSN dollars (much better!)
Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.11.2012 12:48 AM
Thanks cucumber...thats kinda what I wanted to know. I know some win free shipping, discounts and such but was wondering if anyone won any Real prizes.
cucumber932 | Advisor 1 | 07.11.2012 12:00 AM
Jenni203, Have you check out the thread I started "I FINALLY, won, did you win and care to share". There is quiet a few that came by to tell what they won. I won Free S/H w/ stipulations and 15% off MAX $50.00 W/stipulations. Good Luck!!!
Patty =h2>
PS I'll be back if I win more. Also no won on my thread has won anything physical(like a braclet ex.)
tetdurchop53 | Inspirer 2 | 07.10.2012 10:50 PM
Jenni203 the only thing I have ever won was on the Spin game, I also won free shipping but you have restrictions on that. Which is wrong. HSN can afford it to give us a break in the economy. Earlier today I typed about not winning anything on the arcade shopping area. Wonder if people really win. U should your score is higher than mine. I would like to win the 15% off like luvz did, but; there are probably restrictions on that too. Wonder if all this is worth the time and effort.
luvz | Admirer 2 | 07.10.2012 9:08 PM
Yesterday I won Free Shipping on multiple items, and the day before I won 15% off ... both of them on the Spin2Win
Jenni203 | Admirer | 07.10.2012 8:54 PM
Im guessing...with 11 views and no replys yet that no one has ever won anything lol
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
readingrabbit

RE: Has anyone actually ever won a prize??

Several free shippings, and discounts-- Oh-- and I WON A CRUISE!!!already booked- everyone there has been very nice-keep entering and good luck!!!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
JCshopper

NO![-(
Please use plain text.
New Friend
carolina1018

ahhh no prizes won
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

Someone is winning something...there is a list of winners posted on a regular basis...

Congrats to the Cruise Winners! Have fun!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
t42vek20

I won and just finished spending all of my Kash. :smileyhappy: Thank you so much HSN!!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
terrygma

:-({|= I don't know of anyone..I gave up even trying for a while, but I LOVE playing some of the games! All U can do is try:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Friend
fillitout

I won a pair of earrings a couple of weeks ago, but I have yet to recieve a email comfirming the win.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
SouthernBelle518

Saw your question and had to reply. I did win a "designer" bag just a few weeks after I started playing. It wasn't the color shown in the picture, and I would NEVER have paid the value shown for it, but it was a prize and it was free. I also won 3-4 free shippings during July. I have used two of them, I think. After I won the first time, I thought this was awesome... but haven't gotten anything else. Now I am hooked!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
gary888888

yes I won $ 25 and spent already my friends won great goods. it is a chance game
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
kdwh

Nope.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
121 Replies
07.10.2012 5:25 PM
32 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...