silkeej | Admirer 3 | 08.07.2012 1:54 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the games on the arcade?? I sign in and then I get a pop up wanting to store on my computer, I hit deny and nothing happens, it will not go off so I can't play the games.Very disappointing HSN why have the games if players can't play...(*,)
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ShaSha52 | Admirer 2 | 06.29.2013 2:05 AM
I havie been having problems with playing some games that do not give you any tickets!!! I finished the whole matching game, and got 0 points!!??
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
silkeej

HSN ARCADE

Is anyone else having problems with the games on the arcade?? I sign in and then I get a pop up wanting to store on my computer, I hit deny and nothing happens, it will not go off so I can't play the games.Very disappointing HSN why have the games if players can't play...(*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ShaSha52

RE: HSN ARCADE

I havie been having problems with playing some games that do not give you any tickets!!! I finished the whole matching game, and got 0 points!!??
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
08.07.2012 1:54 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...