debbie401318 | New Friend | 08.30.2012 10:10 PM
My name is listed as a winner 10 days ago and I have not recieved a e-mail????? Did or didn't I win. [-o<
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
boodlemum | Pro 1 | 08.31.2012 12:39 AM
I suggest you send an email to the address on the Rewards Winners page: HSNArcadePrizeFulfillment at hsn

and make sure that address isn't being filtered out by your email program.
livlafluv | Admirer 2 | 08.30.2012 10:21 PM
Better go back and check if you were listed on the FINAL winner's list or not. Read the fine print.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
debbie401318

Did I or didn't I win

My name is listed as a winner 10 days ago and I have not recieved a e-mail????? Did or didn't I win. [-o<
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
livlafluv

RE: Did I or didn't I win

Better go back and check if you were listed on the FINAL winner's list or not. Read the fine print.
Please use plain text.
Pro 1
boodlemum

RE: Did I or didn't I win

I suggest you send an email to the address on the Rewards Winners page: HSNArcadePrizeFulfillment at hsn

and make sure that address isn't being filtered out by your email program.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
08.30.2012 10:10 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...