yllen | Admirer | 06.30.2012 2:09 AM

Is anyone having problem with the arcade games? I haven't been able to play games for over a month now. :-s
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
george30 | New Friend | 11.29.2013 10:07 PM

yes, I too am having problems playing the games  a

mrbucket | Maven 1 | 07.06.2012 4:43 PM
yllen, do you have the latest "Adobe Flash Player" update? This may be causing you some problems on Firefox. I have somewhat the same problem as you. Adobe is working with Firefox to fix these issues.
You can possibly try what I did. I completely deleted Adobe Flash Player from my computer. Then I went to the Adobe website and downloaded the Flash Player again.
If you try this, Adobe recommends that before you re-install the Flash Player, to restart your computer after deleting the Flash Player from your system and re-installing it.
This worked for me, I hope it helps you as well.

Bamba325, history, cookies and cache are bits of information your computer keeps in order for you system to run smoother when you surf the web. Cookies are put on your computer by these websites so that navigating their site is easier for you. It remembers where you go on the site, also used to track you behaviour as well.
Computers can get more of these than needed, that's why it is good to delete these.
It clears your system of all this information. Will make your system run smoother.
Here is the steps you need to take if you don't know how to do it.

Click on "Start" (bottom left corner of your screen,
Click on "Control Panel"
Click on "Network and Internet"
Click on "Internet Options" A window will pop up with "browsing history" about the middle of the window. Click on "Delete"
This will change to a screen with history, cookies, download history etc.
Check the boxes that you want to delete, such as "history, "cookies", "temp internet files" etc.
Deleting these four files should set you up fairly well.
Once you have selected what files to delete, Click on "delete", this will take less than a minute to do. Then exit out of all those screens and your all set.
Write these instructions down so that you have them handy for use later on.
You should do this about once a week.
Remember, the more history, cookies etc on your computer, the slower it will work.

Hope this helps you and any others that may have needed it.
beebee00 | New Friend | 07.02.2012 8:58 PM
I am having problems with game too! I could open the game and play but it's too slow to flip the cards or it freeze I tried different games too it's doing same thing.
yllen | Admirer | 07.02.2012 3:03 AM
I already deleted the history cookies and cache. I am using firefox.
Bamba325 | New Friend | 07.02.2012 2:36 AM
Used to be able to access all games. Now they either load very very slowly or freeze or don't load at all. How does Purple Lilacs amass so many tickets when these games run soooo slowly, if at all? I can't believe some of the scores. Must be cheating somehow.
I'm using Internet Explorer. What the h... is history, cookies, and cache?
mrbucket | Maven 1 | 07.02.2012 12:55 AM
There is nothing wrong with the arcade games.

What you are experiencing is due to you needing to delete your history and cookies.
Delete your cache too.

If you are not able to do this. Post here what browser you are using (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc). I will then explain how to do this for you.
Once you do this, you should be able to play the arcade games.

But I DO need to know what browser you are using.
yllen | Admirer | 07.01.2012 6:06 PM
The game does not load i get blank screen .....it's frustrating.
sanmarcosca | Admirer | 07.01.2012 7:45 AM
I have not been able to play Arcade games for over 2 mos. I'm ready to give up, plus I am not that "computer savvy". So the tech talk is useless for me. I just like to shop and play games sometimes. Will HSN do anything to help the situation?
mrbucket | Maven 1 | 06.30.2012 2:48 AM
Sorry to hear this yllen.
What seems to be happening when you try to play?
Can you sign in?
Do the games load?
Give some kind of hint as to what is happening for you.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
yllen

Arcade Game

Is anyone having problem with the arcade games? I haven't been able to play games for over a month now. :-s
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
mrbucket

RE: Arcade Game

Sorry to hear this yllen.
What seems to be happening when you try to play?
Can you sign in?
Do the games load?
Give some kind of hint as to what is happening for you.
God help HSN Forum
Please use plain text.
Admirer
sanmarcosca

I have not been able to play Arcade games for over 2 mos. I'm ready to give up, plus I am not that "computer savvy". So the tech talk is useless for me. I just like to shop and play games sometimes. Will HSN do anything to help the situation?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
yllen

The game does not load i get blank screen .....it's frustrating.
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
mrbucket

There is nothing wrong with the arcade games.

What you are experiencing is due to you needing to delete your history and cookies.
Delete your cache too.

If you are not able to do this. Post here what browser you are using (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc). I will then explain how to do this for you.
Once you do this, you should be able to play the arcade games.

But I DO need to know what browser you are using.
God help HSN Forum
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Bamba325

Used to be able to access all games. Now they either load very very slowly or freeze or don't load at all. How does Purple Lilacs amass so many tickets when these games run soooo slowly, if at all? I can't believe some of the scores. Must be cheating somehow.
I'm using Internet Explorer. What the h... is history, cookies, and cache?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
yllen

I already deleted the history cookies and cache. I am using firefox.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
beebee00

I am having problems with game too! I could open the game and play but it's too slow to flip the cards or it freeze I tried different games too it's doing same thing.
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
mrbucket

yllen, do you have the latest "Adobe Flash Player" update? This may be causing you some problems on Firefox. I have somewhat the same problem as you. Adobe is working with Firefox to fix these issues.
You can possibly try what I did. I completely deleted Adobe Flash Player from my computer. Then I went to the Adobe website and downloaded the Flash Player again.
If you try this, Adobe recommends that before you re-install the Flash Player, to restart your computer after deleting the Flash Player from your system and re-installing it.
This worked for me, I hope it helps you as well.

Bamba325, history, cookies and cache are bits of information your computer keeps in order for you system to run smoother when you surf the web. Cookies are put on your computer by these websites so that navigating their site is easier for you. It remembers where you go on the site, also used to track you behaviour as well.
Computers can get more of these than needed, that's why it is good to delete these.
It clears your system of all this information. Will make your system run smoother.
Here is the steps you need to take if you don't know how to do it.

Click on "Start" (bottom left corner of your screen,
Click on "Control Panel"
Click on "Network and Internet"
Click on "Internet Options" A window will pop up with "browsing history" about the middle of the window. Click on "Delete"
This will change to a screen with history, cookies, download history etc.
Check the boxes that you want to delete, such as "history, "cookies", "temp internet files" etc.
Deleting these four files should set you up fairly well.
Once you have selected what files to delete, Click on "delete", this will take less than a minute to do. Then exit out of all those screens and your all set.
Write these instructions down so that you have them handy for use later on.
You should do this about once a week.
Remember, the more history, cookies etc on your computer, the slower it will work.

Hope this helps you and any others that may have needed it.
God help HSN Forum
Please use plain text.
New Friend
george30

Re: Arcade Game

yes, I too am having problems playing the games  a

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
06.30.2012 2:09 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...