jillian54 | Admirer 1 | 11.25.2013 2:57 AM

I do not believe there is a way to win Mahjongg Dimensions. I have tried alot!!! My point is , why play a game if it is impossible to win? Just add a couple more minutes or so and give people a chance to win.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Happy-HSN-Groupi | New Friend | 12.07.2013 5:52 PM
How many tickets do you get when you win the third level?
Kathis5859 | Visitor | 12.01.2013 9:25 AM

I have finished the game several times AND WON THE MAX POINTS.

Rainie321 | Inspirer 2 | 11.27.2013 3:42 AM

I win about half the time.  It's one of my favorite games.  Although I often clear all three levels, I don't get really high scores.  The high scores are usually in the 30,000's and I rarely get over 30,000.  Try to avoid the RESHUFFLE because you get a time penalty for using it.

slavont779 | New Friend | 11.26.2013 6:11 PM

Yes, I have several times. It just takes lots of practice and fast moving! lol

scotnovel | Admirer 2 | 11.25.2013 7:17 PM

I have won several times.  However, I've played the game many times before on games.com and other game sites.  Don't be too concerned by the overall score, just play as fast as you can.  You also need to learn to spot the symbols by seeing only a tiny portion of a tile.  That helps you go faster and keeps you from having to turn it to see another angle.

pipman | Pro 2 | 11.25.2013 3:06 PM
I play the mobile version (hope it's the same) and have gotten ALMOST through three levels. I really like it, if, I feel like concentrating!

😁
flowers887 | Advisor 3 | 12.01.2013 10:07 AM

Congratulations SLMangle and Pipman, Scotnovel, slavant, Rainie & Kathis on succeeding in the game...and thanks for the encouragement-- I should try the game this week again.

Good luck!

SLMangle | Advisor 2 | 11.25.2013 2:15 PM

That is my favorite of all the games, but I really thought I'd never beat level 3. Finally I did and now I can do it pretty often.
Dark Dimensions is way harder, so kudos to anyone who has beaten that one.

RatherBeScrappin | Admirer 3 | 11.25.2013 11:38 AM

I have won a handful of times. You just have to be really fast and focused but it is possible. Keep trying and you will get there!

sciencegeek | Inspirer 2 | 11.25.2013 9:19 AM 1 Person Smiled

Yes, there are only 3 levels.  I win about one game out of ten.  The key is to be very very fast with the first 2 levels to give yourself more time on the third. 

I've never come close to winning in the Dark Dimensions game.  But I play it less often than the regular game.

So, it is possible, just keep playing.  Most importantly, have fun!

Happy-HSN-Groupi | New Friend | 12.07.2013 5:55 PM
How many tickets do you get when you win the third level?
LOBO1 | Admirer 3 | 11.25.2013 8:06 AM 1 Person Smiled

Having lost the reflexes of a cat, I have never won , but I don't really expect to. I like Mahjongg and enjoy the challenge it provides to my ( mature ) brain.  :womanhappy:

FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 11.25.2013 5:27 AM 1 Person Smiled

I havent won yet either, and have been playing for two years!  Are there just the three levels?  Heaven help me if there are more!

By the way, I finally won Mahjoongg Dark Dimensions a couple months ago.  It was incredibly satisfying!  That last level tough.

Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 11.25.2013 8:28 AM

FritzieBlue wrote:

I havent won yet either, and have been playing for two years!  Are there just the three levels?  Heaven help me if there are more!

By the way, I finally won Mahjoongg Dark Dimensions a couple months ago.  It was incredibly satisfying!  That last level tough.

Dark Dimensions is MUCH harder!!! I have never finished that game! CONGRATULATIONS for getting thru that game!

That rattles my brain! 

FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 12.05.2013 4:34 AM 1 Person Smiled

Thanks very much, Cindy!  It took me two years of playing almost daily, sometimes for hours (I have insomnia, so that helps!)  The best advice I'd gotten was to try to match the bonus time tiles first, and that helped a lot.  I haven't won since and rarely make it to the final level.

But I have wonderful news tonight:  I just won Majonng Dimensions!  My score was 25,693.  I can't believe it, as I've also been at this one for over two years.  I'm not young and am pretty slow, so if I can do it, there is hope for everyone!   Best of luck to you--keep plugging away! 

FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 11.25.2013 5:29 AM

Whoops, that should read "is" tough.

Cindy819 | Maven 3 | 11.25.2013 4:31 AM

jillian54 wrote:

I do not believe there is a way to win Mahjongg Dimensions. I have tried alot!!! My point is , why play a game if it is impossible to win? Just add a couple more minutes or so and give people a chance to win.

Yes, Jullian, I have won. Not as often as I would like I admit. But I have cleared the third level. It's just a matter of 

of fast you get on that game. Practice is all I can suggest. LOTS of practice. It is NOT impossible tho it might feel that

way at times. If it wasn't possible in that length of time, I think there would be more time but it can be done! Lots of people do it...But, Good Luck to you! YOU CAN DO IT! I have faith in you! If I can, anyone can! LOL

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
jillian54

Anyone won Mahjongg Dimensions

Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

Re: Anyone won Mahjongg Dimensions

jillian54 wrote:

Yes, Jullian, I have won. Not as often as I would like I admit. But I have cleared the third level. It's just a matter of 

of fast you get on that game. Practice is all I can suggest. LOTS of practice. It is NOT impossible tho it might feel that

way at times. If it wasn't possible in that length of time, I think there would be more time but it can be done! Lots of people do it...But, Good Luck to you! YOU CAN DO IT! I have faith in you! If I can, anyone can! LOL

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

Whoops, that should read "is" tough.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LOBO1

Having lost the reflexes of a cat, I have never won , but I don't really expect to. I like Mahjongg and enjoy the challenge it provides to my ( mature ) brain.  :womanhappy:

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Faith sees the invisible,believes the incredible and receives the impossible.
Anonymous
Please use plain text.
Maven 3
Cindy819

FritzieBlue wrote:

Dark Dimensions is MUCH harder!!! I have never finished that game! CONGRATULATIONS for getting thru that game!

That rattles my brain! 

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
sciencegeek

Yes, there are only 3 levels.  I win about one game out of ten.  The key is to be very very fast with the first 2 levels to give yourself more time on the third. 

I've never come close to winning in the Dark Dimensions game.  But I play it less often than the regular game.

So, it is possible, just keep playing.  Most importantly, have fun!

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
RatherBeScrappin

I have won a handful of times. You just have to be really fast and focused but it is possible. Keep trying and you will get there!

Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
SLMangle

That is my favorite of all the games, but I really thought I'd never beat level 3. Finally I did and now I can do it pretty often.
Dark Dimensions is way harder, so kudos to anyone who has beaten that one.

Please use plain text.
Pro 2
pipman

I play the mobile version (hope it's the same) and have gotten ALMOST through three levels. I really like it, if, I feel like concentrating!

😁
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
17 Replies
11.25.2013 2:57 AM
4 Smiles
14 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...