New Friend
JUDIE

pamela MCcoy

pamela mccoy..i have a feeling she is comming to hsn? does anyone know?..i know she hates winters here in mn. and her hubby is in florida..she said that we will be seeing her again.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
massha

RE: pamela MCcoy

I don't know, but they are having a big anniversary for her down where she's usually at.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KIMTHIB

It was NOT an anniversary--it was a "goodbye" show UP there in Minnesota. The dimwits at SNBC have dropped her line. I used to buy SO much from them in years past, but they have gone downhill so badly. They are losing the ONLY reason I watch anymore. I am sincerely hoping she comes to HSN! Her products are without match!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
massha

Kim, are you SERIOUS?!!! What were they thinking! Funny thing though, on the site it said "Anniversary"! Sure fooled me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Boxerbabe

According to Pam's FB page, she and her DH are now both living in Florida and she said she will be able to make the announcement in November as to future plans.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KIMTHIB

Massha---Serious as I can be! I had a feeling something was wrong because she had NO new items posted. It was all old merchandise, and I kept checking and checking. Her line is SO fabulous--I couldn't even count how many jackets and coats I have purchased from her--she is amazing! I SO hope she is coming to HSN!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
ZENUS

I hope that Pam brings her marvelous designs to HSN. I am SOOO tired of the same of Jeans being aired every month. It will be great to have items to wear to corporate events and meetings. Keeping fingers crossed.

BTW I am not knocking the Jeans but you must admit you do see yourself coming and going when wearing. Unique is the worth any extra money.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
dunkirk

I am floored Pam McCoy was Shopnbc as far as her apparel, the only thing I don't own is her handbags. I thought something was strange that no new items were being posted because the fall/winter season belongs to her when it comes to designs. I don't care for Shopnbc that much but they carry my Skinn products.

If she is on her way to HSN than goody HSN needs it too, major loss for Shopnbc though. I am looking forward to seeing her classic blingless and no embellishment pieces.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
TIAMO2

Like many of you, have a few PM coats.

I'd like her to start making her coats/jackets out of Tisavell again :d/
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
FritzieBlue

She has written that she is returning to her "first love." Jewelry perhaps? If so, I'll really miss her faux fur, but I'd love to see her on HSN and hope that's what her move to Florida means.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.