deerone | Admirer 1 | 03.21.2012 9:51 PM
So it is spring right? Then has anyone else wondered why most of the new DG2 fashions coming out are still winter ones? I mean really, a "long sleeve sweater dress"?!

Out of 23 "new" items only one is really, sort of, a summer/warm weather piece, a sleeveless denim shift dress. The rest of the new stuff is either jeans or long sleeve stuff. Oh well, I will be saving lots of money because I'm done with long sleeve and sweaters for this season. [-x
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Kimboy | Admirer 1 | 04.23.2012 10:50 AM
Samigirl you can see the new arrivals by going to the "apparel" tab and clicking on "new arrivals".
deerone | Admirer 1 | 04.01.2012 9:49 PM
I think I heard to DG say today there is 2 TS specials in May.

One of the TS specials will be a long (bicycle) shorts ...I think 5-14 or 5-15?

I just watched the jeggings video, and Diane said she will have two TS's for her anniversary in May.
May 15 will be slim biker-jean bermuda shorts, and also a shorter short.
Her TS May 20 will be cropped jeggings.

Boy, I hope when May comes I'll have some money left. I've already started purchasing my new summer weather clothing treats and May is a long time away. Living in Texas "summer" usually starts about now =8>

I bought a pair of super cute capri's over on the Q, Women With Control, a lot like DG2. Tomorrow is another fashion day on the Q so I'll be there watching again.

I get anxious when seasons change to add some new pieces to my wardrobe.
MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 04.01.2012 6:16 PM

I just watched the jeggings video, and Diane said she will have two TS's for her anniversary in May.
May 15 will be slim biker-jean bermuda shorts, and also a shorter short.
Her TS May 20 will be cropped jeggings.
deerone | Admirer 1 | 03.31.2012 7:06 PM
I watched her shows yesterday and noticed nothing really sold out in record time as it usually does. Her white jeans which normally last a nano second could still be got at the end of the hour.

I didn't buy anything. Since she changed the length on her tall pants to less than 34" I can't wear them. Kind of glad that was an issue for me because I was tempted by the top stitched jeans. But hey, I saved $50 for some other designers line.
bestdressed | Inspirer 3 | 03.31.2012 5:55 PM

krisforaday | Admirer 2 | 03.31.2012 2:48 PM
Well I got the show schedule for April and Diane has no TS scheduled. I keep checking for summer clothes, shorts, capris, but she has nothing. I have some of her cropped pants, but even those are too hot for actual summer. I don't care for any of her dresses - there's several versions of a shirt dress and a sweater dress - and the sleeveless one has very mixed reviews for size issues. What a surprise. There are so many other cute dresses on HSN right now that her shirt dresses just don't compare, IMO. and they are mostly dark colors. I got dresses from Iman and Completely Me that I LOVE, and they are perfect for summer. Antthony also has some nice things coming up. So what's the deal with Diane?? Is she anti summer?? LOL. Seriously, though........it's frustrating.
opiesmom | Admirer 2 | 03.31.2012 12:12 AM
More inconsistent sizing.yay.
deerone | Admirer 1 | 03.22.2012 6:57 PM
What I find pretty aggravating too is Diane never responds to threads, neither hear nor on her Facebook page. The only time you hear from her is if she wants to tell you about her new Today's Special and then she'll post on Facebook. Ladies are continually asking her about sizing issues and giving style idea's yet she never acknowledges anything. Over on QVC Susan Graver has a blog and Facebook page and she ALWAYS replies or acknowledges her customers concerns or idea's as do a lot of designers. Diane, appears to me, to be very arrogant.
krisforaday | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2012 2:59 PM
Diane must be one of those people who is either always cold or never goes outside from the AC. I was frustrated last year and and more so this year. Long sleeves, a SWEATER dress, jeans, BLAH. The one sleeveless dress already has a bad review. She also seems to make the same styles over and over. Lot's of the new jeans are cute, but it gets hot here and I won't be wearing jeans till fall (plus I have PLENTY of her jeans). The one pair of shorts she brought in last year sold out in a minute. Does she not get the hint? Plus, I do not like the new color scheme. Not very spring/summer to me.
deerone | Admirer 1 | 03.22.2012 1:32 PM
Samigirl you can see the new arrivals by going to the "apparel" tab and clicking on "new arrivals".
ROCKINLOCKS1 | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2012 10:48 AM
Thats how it was last year too, all long sleeves and sweaters etc this time of the year. Who buys sweater dresses at full price in the spring???
SAMIGIRL | Admirer 2 | 03.22.2012 10:40 AM
I haven't looked at the new fashions yet so I don't know what's coming in but I can tell you I won't be buying anything with long sleeves or heavy material now. It's not Spring here, it's already gone right into Summer.... It's hot here.=!s>

Have a great day
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
deerone

Whats with the Upcoming Diane Gilman Fashions?

So it is spring right? Then has anyone else wondered why most of the new DG2 fashions coming out are still winter ones? I mean really, a "long sleeve sweater dress"?!

Out of 23 "new" items only one is really, sort of, a summer/warm weather piece, a sleeveless denim shift dress. The rest of the new stuff is either jeans or long sleeve stuff. Oh well, I will be saving lots of money because I'm done with long sleeve and sweaters for this season. [-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SAMIGIRL

RE: Whats with the Upcoming Diane Gilman Fashions?

I haven't looked at the new fashions yet so I don't know what's coming in but I can tell you I won't be buying anything with long sleeves or heavy material now. It's not Spring here, it's already gone right into Summer.... It's hot here.=!s>

Have a great day
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ROCKINLOCKS1

Thats how it was last year too, all long sleeves and sweaters etc this time of the year. Who buys sweater dresses at full price in the spring???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
deerone

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
krisforaday

Diane must be one of those people who is either always cold or never goes outside from the AC. I was frustrated last year and and more so this year. Long sleeves, a SWEATER dress, jeans, BLAH. The one sleeveless dress already has a bad review. She also seems to make the same styles over and over. Lot's of the new jeans are cute, but it gets hot here and I won't be wearing jeans till fall (plus I have PLENTY of her jeans). The one pair of shorts she brought in last year sold out in a minute. Does she not get the hint? Plus, I do not like the new color scheme. Not very spring/summer to me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
deerone

What I find pretty aggravating too is Diane never responds to threads, neither hear nor on her Facebook page. The only time you hear from her is if she wants to tell you about her new Today's Special and then she'll post on Facebook. Ladies are continually asking her about sizing issues and giving style idea's yet she never acknowledges anything. Over on QVC Susan Graver has a blog and Facebook page and she ALWAYS replies or acknowledges her customers concerns or idea's as do a lot of designers. Diane, appears to me, to be very arrogant.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
opiesmom

More inconsistent sizing.yay.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
krisforaday

Well I got the show schedule for April and Diane has no TS scheduled. I keep checking for summer clothes, shorts, capris, but she has nothing. I have some of her cropped pants, but even those are too hot for actual summer. I don't care for any of her dresses - there's several versions of a shirt dress and a sweater dress - and the sleeveless one has very mixed reviews for size issues. What a surprise. There are so many other cute dresses on HSN right now that her shirt dresses just don't compare, IMO. and they are mostly dark colors. I got dresses from Iman and Completely Me that I LOVE, and they are perfect for summer. Antthony also has some nice things coming up. So what's the deal with Diane?? Is she anti summer?? LOL. Seriously, though........it's frustrating.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
bestdressed

Everyday I wake up...its a good day!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
deerone

I watched her shows yesterday and noticed nothing really sold out in record time as it usually does. Her white jeans which normally last a nano second could still be got at the end of the hour.

I didn't buy anything. Since she changed the length on her tall pants to less than 34" I can't wear them. Kind of glad that was an issue for me because I was tempted by the top stitched jeans. But hey, I saved $50 for some other designers line.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
12 Replies
03.21.2012 9:51 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...