jalbarron | New Friend | 04.22.2012 6:36 AM
I saw today that I had $100.00 spendable cash... It was a nice surprise.
But I have no idea why I have it? how do you get it? Is there a time limit to use it? I would love to know what I did right?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 04.03.2013 9:19 AM
I should still have $15.00 plus $59.32 in spendable cash ,but the operater told me that I only have $59.32 left.I was credited the 415.00 for the extra shipping I had to pay for a return.I have only used part of my credit.Please let me know what is wrong. Thank you.

Hi kendallcaden - We understand Spendable KA$H is important and a great way to use credits for future orders. We are emailing your recent Spendable KA$H history to review and trust that will answer your concern. Thanks for shopping HSN!
kendallcaden | New Friend | 04.02.2013 6:22 PM
I should still have $15.00 plus $59.32 in spendable cash ,but the operater told me that I only have $59.32 left.I was credited the 415.00 for the extra shipping I had to pay for a return.I have only used part of my credit.Please let me know what is wrong. Thank you.
jalbarron | New Friend | 04.22.2012 1:58 PM
Do I have to spend it on one order? is it a use it or lose it thing?
Example... I order something for $40.00 will I still have $60.00 spendable cash available?
bestdressed | Inspirer 3 | 04.22.2012 11:52 AM
Spendable cash can issued instead of credit card refunds. Sometimes (rarely), there is contests when HSN gives spendable cash or a promo when you puschase a certain promo item you receive some spendable cash.

Did you return anything lately?? There was problem about a month ago when there was an error and customers were receiving spendable cash instead refunds. If this happened to you call customer service & they can correct it for you. Also, there usually is a time limit...I would call customer service to verify how much time you have before it expires.

You can use spendable cash when you place your next order. It will ask you when you place next order online if you want to use it. If you phone in orders ask cs to use your spendable cash.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
jalbarron

What is spendable KA$H?

I saw today that I had $100.00 spendable cash... It was a nice surprise.
But I have no idea why I have it? how do you get it? Is there a time limit to use it? I would love to know what I did right?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
bestdressed

RE: What is spendable KA$H?

Spendable cash can issued instead of credit card refunds. Sometimes (rarely), there is contests when HSN gives spendable cash or a promo when you puschase a certain promo item you receive some spendable cash.

Did you return anything lately?? There was problem about a month ago when there was an error and customers were receiving spendable cash instead refunds. If this happened to you call customer service & they can correct it for you. Also, there usually is a time limit...I would call customer service to verify how much time you have before it expires.

You can use spendable cash when you place your next order. It will ask you when you place next order online if you want to use it. If you phone in orders ask cs to use your spendable cash.
Everyday I wake up...its a good day!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
jalbarron

Do I have to spend it on one order? is it a use it or lose it thing?
Example... I order something for $40.00 will I still have $60.00 spendable cash available?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
kendallcaden

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Hi kendallcaden - We understand Spendable KA$H is important and a great way to use credits for future orders. We are emailing your recent Spendable KA$H history to review and trust that will answer your concern. Thanks for shopping HSN!
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
04.22.2012 6:36 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...