Admirer 2
Minoulovesblue

What is Heidi Daus for Jim Walters?

What is the Heidi Daus for Jim Walters jewelry range?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SocialButterfly

RE: What is Heidi Daus for Jim Walters?

Hi Minoulovesblue,

I am not sure what your question is. Heidi Daus was married to Jim Walters and was designing jewelry for their company for many years, before she ever started her own line. The style was different than what it is now. If you were asking about price range- it depends on what people are willing to pay. Right now these pieces are available only on the secondary market (pre-owned and used). People buy jewelry for different reasons. Some consider themselves "collectors", and would pay a lot of money for the "name". Some would pay for the looks and aesthetical appeal, some think of this as an "investment" in terms of re-sales. I personally have not seen any "Heidi Daus for Jim Walters" jewelry that I would buy, it is not my style. It is what it's worth to you.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Minoulovesblue

RE: What is Heidi Daus for Jim Walters?

I came across the hallmark on the Internet and was curious about the history. Thanks for your answer.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.