Admirer 2
stargazer23

RE: What has happened to Suzanne

TEARDROPS, What happened to Daniel Kivat? Have they dropped the Maggie Sweet clothng line? I haven't been keeping up with HSN and QVC all that much and after reading your post I realized I hadn't seen Daniel for a long time. What happened?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
2manybobbles

MEL~She needs to clean her house up before she tries to go ANYWHERE!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
beautybabe

When she first started her jewelry line and Somersize program, she was great. When everything was expanded, the greed was showing and it was obvious. I liked the shows with Suzanne and Colleen, but noticed over the last few years that Colleen was distant. You are right, it was a child and a parent relationship and it was embarassing after a while. The deceit really bothers me. Remember when Oprah was deceived by 2 authors? One that was on the show for the second time and admitted everything? The second author was a survivor of the Holocaust? I hope Oprah is on guard.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

did anyone watch the oprah show with suzanne somers on it...??it was pre-recorded...
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ruthieb

I'd also like to see Suzanne's clothing back. Leslie rocks.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.