Admirer
KzDz

Victoria Weick Too BOLD???

Maybe it's just me, but I would buy so much more from this line if the CZ's were offered in more "believable" mm sizes. Since most of her pieces are somewhat pricey, I would like something more everyday.

Does anyone else agree?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
nachowife

RE: Victoria Weick Too BOLD???

I have ordered and returned 3 pieces of VW I just don't care for her line every ring I ordered from her had some flaw so with the third strike I gave up on her line, its a shame her Jewelry looks so pretty and yeh her jewelry is kinda pricy (for the fashion stuff) but to each her own! Happy Shopping! o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
KarynB

I have a lot of her older pieces which were more "believable", i.e. not as big, bold and elaborate. I miss the days when her stuff was more clean in design. The rings sit very high off the finger now which I really don't like. I still get her pieces if they are smaller and to me more elegant looking.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

It seems that she takes some metal and throws several handfuls of bling on it. I can't see any design on the pieces because they are covered with too much stuff--just plain gawdy. I have stopped purchasing her items as no one would ever believe I could afford this jewelry. It doesn't even please ME! Her watches have crossed the line as well, in my opinion.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JEWELME

I agree. I realize there are many who like the big, bold stuff. I am one of them! I love big pieces, but for "diamond" simulants, I think that a bit smaller is better! I have only bought a few of her pieces over the years. I love the ones I have, but so many of them are just too big!!! I know she has "heard" this MANY times over the years, but she apparently doesn't "HEAR" it!!! I think she needs to offer both kinds.... big and bold, but also some of the beautiful designs, but using much smaller stones! Are you "HEARING" Victoria??? I think you would sell more pieces!!! ](*,)
Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
DISGO

Maybe it's just me, but I would buy so much more from this line if the CZ's were offered in more "believable" mm sizes. Since most of her pieces are somewhat pricey, I would like something more everyday.

Does anyone else agree?

I have several pieces from VW,they are not over the top.

I too do not like the real big glitzy jewelry

DISGO
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH & BE HAPPY

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LightofDay

Many prefer bold designs and Victoria is a very talented designer of bold & ornate. I have also admired her more conservative style band rings. But I've become leary of some of her stuff because yesterday I transferred all my rings from one of Colleen's Prestige silver safekeeper ring boxes to another one (I place each ring in these as I buy them and they remain in there unless being worn, and get wiped down after wearings) and I sadly noticed that the gold in two of my VWieck vermeil rings had turned a horrible reddish-orange. All other rings whether vermeil, technibond, etc were fine.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
honey3

I too do not like the very bold looks that she has! But have you tried Victoria's vintage pieces? They are superb! Just like the real thing ! Try some you might like them! Victoria has quite a talent as a designer!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
NurseRecruiter

I love her pieces but too me, mm size is not the issue so much as they tend to be too "busy" with all the pave or multiple stone shapes and levels. They are beautiful to look at but are just too fancy for lack of a better term.

And it makes me CRAZY that the center stones are set in yellow prongs. Go into any jewelry store, mall or high end, and center diamond stones are almost always set in white prongs even if the band is yellow. To me, yellow prongs on a center stone are an immediate give away that it is a cz.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
KzDz

I hate the YELLOW prongs, too. You never see this in the REAL world of jewelry!!!!!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.