JJisland | Admirer 2 | 07.20.2010 6:28 PM
Tony Little Cheeks® Fit Body Walkers are listed as a showstopper, but when they were a TS they got horrible reviews. Many people sent them back, but of course they now have a different item number and no reviews. I wonder if any improvements were made or they are exactly the same?? [-x
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LEATHER | Inspirer 1 | 09.08.2010 2:41 PM
I didnt see this yesterday. I have a 7B foot. I dont have issues with the width or the strap on this, I was just hoping for an enclosed shoe for those of us that dont live in Florida and can wear open shoes year round.
Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 09.08.2010 1:35 PM
I wanted to get these so made, but with all the perforations in them - would be terrific if this were March going on to summer, but seeing it was presented in the fall and I live in VT - my feet tend to get cold anyway so was concerned these shoes would be cold for VT
ZEENIE | Admirer | 09.07.2010 6:59 PM
I bought a pair of these last time as the tsv. I didn't like how the elastic strap looked & it was a bit tight. It did stretch some. I started to feel the results soon & went back and ordered 2 more colors. I'm amazed at the strength I have in my legs from walking in these shoes. I'm 58, and have terrible feet: flat, wide, bunions and size 11. The 11 in these fit great and are comfortable. It took a short time to break them in for me. In the new tsv, it looks like Tony listened and improved the strap. I don't care for the metallic in the new ones, but ordered two more anyway. Most of the complaints on the first tsv were about the strap. That appears to be improved so I recommend ordering. Five Stars even with the elastic strap!
IbbyB | Inspirer 2 | 09.07.2010 5:19 PM
LEATHER... how is the width? I'm medium wide- sometimes need a wide and sometimes don't. ](*,) It makes on line shoe shopping challenging!
LEATHER | Inspirer 1 | 09.07.2010 3:53 PM
I bought 6 pairs when they were the TSV I like them, no complaints about the straps and they wear well. Only difference I can see is these are nubuck, the others were not. This style isnt for winter here in the midwest so I will pass on them this time around. I was hoping he would do a shoe for cold winter weather. This is not it. These do keep your feel cool in the heat of summer I have to say and mine are in as good shape as 5 months ago when I got them, wearing every day all day.
IbbyB | Inspirer 2 | 09.07.2010 3:37 PM
All I know is- with the ts going on they reduced the flip flops with rhinestones to $19.95 for a 2 pack! Item 313-010. I was iffy when it was a ts, the reviews are positive overall so I just bought the silver option.
NUSH | Inspirer 1 | 08.14.2010 2:43 AM
Be careful with negative heel shoes. I bought the Tony Little cheeks sandles and after about two year of wearing them, I got tendinitis. The back of my ankles are over stretched and my heels hurt.
rhue2u | New Friend | 08.10.2010 4:30 PM
I purchased the cheeks fitness walkers the first time around and loved the fit all except for the strap. I kept them hoping the strap would stretch. When I saw that the new version included a strap extender I called the Tony Little trainer line and they are sending me the strap extender for free. Glad to see such good customer service from Tony and that he listened to the reviews. BTW HSN had no idea what I was talking about when I called their customer service.
luvpurses | Admirer 2 | 07.28.2010 10:42 AM
Leather that is good to know. Thank you for your review.
LEATHER | Inspirer 1 | 07.26.2010 12:24 PM
I ordered 6 pairs when they were the TSV and no complaints. I have a normal size 7 foot. the strap is as long as any OTHER Mary Jane that any brand has. I have compared to Ryka which makes a Mary Jane same thing. So what are all these complaints about? This shoe is great, I have been weaing all day every day since May and not one sign of wear. The strap stays closed doest snap open. I think if you have a wide foot then maybe they are not for you otherwise they are wonderful.
I have worn these in the rain , gotten them wet and still the velcro closure is fine. In this hot weather they are so cool and comfortable.
JJisland | Admirer 2 | 07.25.2010 3:06 AM
I did not order these when they were a TS. I am also concerned about the expense of returning items. I do remember that most of the complaints were with the strap being too small. It was so tight that the shoes were painful to wear. I did notice that these shoes now come with an extender strap. Maybe others who purchased them can please post about the shoes, and if they ran true to size??
LUCKYDUCK | Admirer 2 | 07.24.2010 10:47 PM
I was looking at this item earlier today and wondering about the feedback. I'm tempted to order them but want to know what others think of them. I'm almost convinced not to order clothes or shoes due to the expense of returning them if they don't fit or aren't as presented.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
JJisland

Tony Little Cheeks FIt Body Walkers

Tony Little Cheeks® Fit Body Walkers are listed as a showstopper, but when they were a TS they got horrible reviews. Many people sent them back, but of course they now have a different item number and no reviews. I wonder if any improvements were made or they are exactly the same?? [-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LUCKYDUCK

RE: Tony Little Cheeks FIt Body Walkers

I was looking at this item earlier today and wondering about the feedback. I'm tempted to order them but want to know what others think of them. I'm almost convinced not to order clothes or shoes due to the expense of returning them if they don't fit or aren't as presented.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JJisland

I did not order these when they were a TS. I am also concerned about the expense of returning items. I do remember that most of the complaints were with the strap being too small. It was so tight that the shoes were painful to wear. I did notice that these shoes now come with an extender strap. Maybe others who purchased them can please post about the shoes, and if they ran true to size??
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LEATHER

I ordered 6 pairs when they were the TSV and no complaints. I have a normal size 7 foot. the strap is as long as any OTHER Mary Jane that any brand has. I have compared to Ryka which makes a Mary Jane same thing. So what are all these complaints about? This shoe is great, I have been weaing all day every day since May and not one sign of wear. The strap stays closed doest snap open. I think if you have a wide foot then maybe they are not for you otherwise they are wonderful.
I have worn these in the rain , gotten them wet and still the velcro closure is fine. In this hot weather they are so cool and comfortable.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
luvpurses

Leather that is good to know. Thank you for your review.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
rhue2u

I purchased the cheeks fitness walkers the first time around and loved the fit all except for the strap. I kept them hoping the strap would stretch. When I saw that the new version included a strap extender I called the Tony Little trainer line and they are sending me the strap extender for free. Glad to see such good customer service from Tony and that he listened to the reviews. BTW HSN had no idea what I was talking about when I called their customer service.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
NUSH

Be careful with negative heel shoes. I bought the Tony Little cheeks sandles and after about two year of wearing them, I got tendinitis. The back of my ankles are over stretched and my heels hurt.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
IbbyB

All I know is- with the ts going on they reduced the flip flops with rhinestones to $19.95 for a 2 pack! Item 313-010. I was iffy when it was a ts, the reviews are positive overall so I just bought the silver option.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LEATHER

I bought 6 pairs when they were the TSV I like them, no complaints about the straps and they wear well. Only difference I can see is these are nubuck, the others were not. This style isnt for winter here in the midwest so I will pass on them this time around. I was hoping he would do a shoe for cold winter weather. This is not it. These do keep your feel cool in the heat of summer I have to say and mine are in as good shape as 5 months ago when I got them, wearing every day all day.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
IbbyB

LEATHER... how is the width? I'm medium wide- sometimes need a wide and sometimes don't. ](*,) It makes on line shoe shopping challenging!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
12 Replies
07.20.2010 6:28 PM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...