a1shadow | Admirer 2 | 08.27.2010 5:31 PM
I found two vintage Coach handbags at the thrift store in great condition but in need of cleaning,one is dark brown and one kind of putty colored.Does anyone know how I should clean these?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LLAMA | Advisor 2 | 08.27.2010 11:48 PM
Coach is a very classic line.....you can never go wrong with a Coach bag. I've had the Coach cleaner about as long as the leather portfolio......cleaner lasts a long time! On the Coach web site it tells also tells you what not to use the cleaner on....for ex patent, suede, pebbled leather. It will work great on the smooth leathers =8>
a1shadow | Admirer 2 | 08.27.2010 6:41 PM
Thanks,I was afraid to clean them without finding out if it was OK,they really do feel like a babys tushy.
LLAMA | Advisor 2 | 08.27.2010 5:50 PM
Coach has both a leather cleaner & a fabric cleaner. You can buy it on their website or at their stores. I have the leather cleaner & it works well....I've never tried the fabric cleaner. I've had a Coach portfolio since 1996 & it still looks great....have used their leather cleaner
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
a1shadow

Thrift store coach bags

I found two vintage Coach handbags at the thrift store in great condition but in need of cleaning,one is dark brown and one kind of putty colored.Does anyone know how I should clean these?
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
LLAMA

RE: Thrift store coach bags

Coach has both a leather cleaner & a fabric cleaner. You can buy it on their website or at their stores. I have the leather cleaner & it works well....I've never tried the fabric cleaner. I've had a Coach portfolio since 1996 & it still looks great....have used their leather cleaner
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
a1shadow

Thanks,I was afraid to clean them without finding out if it was OK,they really do feel like a babys tushy.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
LLAMA

Coach is a very classic line.....you can never go wrong with a Coach bag. I've had the Coach cleaner about as long as the leather portfolio......cleaner lasts a long time! On the Coach web site it tells also tells you what not to use the cleaner on....for ex patent, suede, pebbled leather. It will work great on the smooth leathers =8>
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
08.27.2010 5:31 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...