Admirer
nogirls

Sporto Boots

Good morning,
Does anyone own any Sporto boots? Are they well made? Is their sizing true to size? Are they comfie? Are they really waterproof? Thanks in advance!!o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer
PEACHTREE

RE: Sporto Boots

I have several pairs of Sporto boots that I have purchased over the years. They are very comfortable. As to the waterproofing, I don't recall if the pairs that I own have that feature. I just ordered the grey Sporto boots from HSN. I guess I will determine with this new pair if they are, indeed, waterproof.

Peachtree=p~
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PATIAS

Best looking boots anywhere for the price, own three pairs and just bought the tall boot in black yesterday!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
TECHGIRL

Sporto makes a good boot. I've bought them for years and if they say they are waterproof, they are. They are also very comfortable which is great if you are caught outside for a long time because the train is late and all that. Another thing - they last a long time.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
RaeBurton

I love SPORTO boots. I have 2 pair and they're nice looking, well made and waterproof. Mine have faux fur lining, and they're really warm.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
5cats

I have 2 pairs of waterproof sporto boots. I like the way they look with my dress pants for wet and cold mornings. Living in the Northeast makes these boots very useful. They fit well (I wear size 12) and hold up beautifully. Yes, I have submerged them in a puddle up to the ankle and my foot was dry. I highly recommend.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.