Admirer 1
RaeBurton

Sharif Bag Repair??

Does anyone know if there's somewhere I can contact to have some parts on a Sharif bag replaced? I bought the mosaic collage bag as a today's special this summer. Some of the hardware came undone and I lost part of it. Now, one side of one of the handles won't stay on. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
KAIA

RE: Sharif Bag Repair??

I posted this same question about the same bag a few weeks ago and have yet to receive a response. I hope you have more luck, I will be checking back here myself to see if anyone answers, too. I bought the same bag ( TSV in June) and on one side, the hardware came off one of the handles, and I am missing some of the pieces of it, so can't even use the bag.I called customer service but they said they had no way of getting Sharif's customer service phone number. ???
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
cheezypopcorn

Hi Ladies,

I don't know if this is worth a try or not, but in the past when I have needed a purse or tote repaired, I took it to a shoe repair place. I don't know if this would work in this particular instance for either of you, but it might be worth a try?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
RaeBurton

Thanks for your input ladies. I contacted customer service and they said since there isn't a warranty, there is nothing anyone can do for me. They don't even have a customer service number for Sharif Studio that I can contact!!! Since the hardware is specific to this particular bag, I doubt that even a shoe repair place can do anything about it. (Although, that's a great idea for other bags of mine, cheezypopcorn!)

What I don't get is why anyone would put hardware on a bag that can come undone? It's just for looks anyway!

I'm unimpressed with a company that charges $130 for a bag (mostly pvc, by the way..hardly any real leather at all!) and then doesn't even have a customer service number where you can get hardware fixed. I definitely won't be buying any more bags from Sharif in the future. I don't want to pay that much for a bag only to have it fall apart on me after only a couple of months of very light use!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
RaeBurton

I was going to add (for all of you out there with the same problem) that I'm going to Lowe's and Home Depot tonight to see if I can find some sort of skinny screw (I know HSN will block the word, so for reference..it's like a nail, except with threads, LOL) that might work. I'll keep you posted.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
KAIA

Good luck! :smileyhappy: Please let me know if you find someway to repair it, as I am in the same boat with the exact same Sharif bag. I have lots of his bags, and this is the first time with a problem. Shame on HSN and Sharif for not having a customer service line to help with problems like this. They charge an arm and a leg for these bags, so they should back it up with some decent service,(especially if the product is defected and and unusable if cannot get hardware to fix the handle)!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
RaeBurton

HI KAIA~

I went to Lowe's last night and they had some scre*s (rhymes with shoes) that work. I did manage to keep one end of the hardware, so I'm using that to hold the scre* in place. If not, one could use the nut. It's not nearly as pretty, but it's better than trashing the whole bag. The trick is to find a scre* that is skinny enough to fit through the bar attached to the handle and one that's also long enough to stick out the other end. Hope this helps.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
KeikoasMom

This is all good to know. I bought 2 Sharif bags last spring and then sold them, but I love his bags....until now.
That worries me, although if I see a bag I'm in love with, marked down, I might still buy it.
Funny about the scre*s, but not, but good luck, I hope it holds!=d>
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Tazeroo

Has anyone had any success with repairs for the Sharif mosaic collage purse? Today was the first time I carried mine and the screw came off the hardware on the handle. Any numbers or contacts or solutions would be great. I have never had a purse do this with one outing. Not well made at all. I am disappointed, but at least it has happened to others. It should not happen at all.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
5girlsmum

Has anyone had any success with repairs for the Sharif mosaic collage purse? Today was the first time I carried mine and the screw came off the hardware on the handle. Any numbers or contacts or solutions would be great. I have never had a purse do this with one outing. Not well made at all. I am disappointed, but at least it has happened to others. It should not happen at all.

Just to let anyone out there know my hardware came off my bag too. I am offering my bag parts on ebay the worlds biggest garage sale if anyone is interested. search for greenbabyboutique or jenny's green baby boutique or Sharif parts. Hope this helps.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.