inex | Admirer | 05.13.2010 7:42 PM
As usual Scassi brought some beautiful jewelry. But he did not seem to be himself. My friend and I always enjoy how he jokes and teases the host. We hope he is okay!!!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
lc7467 | Admirer | 07.18.2010 8:14 PM
At first I kept very few of his pieces as I thought they were dime store quality but after watching and listening and researching, he is a talent and now I own jewelry designed by a legend! Some pieces are quite over the top and alot of dress up, but when I put them on I always get compliments and feel very feminine. Yes I will probably only wear a few often but I know the others are there when I want to feel beautiful. I enjoy watching his shows and often relisten to his videos on pieces I do not yet own. The cohosts do seem to be doing most of the work but that is their job. He makes me laugh. He is a character but most creative people are a bit quirky. Keep calling HSN to see when he is going to be back on as he did appear a bit off last visit. He is not scheduled to return in the near future.
jenwha | Admirer | 06.28.2010 2:57 AM
I think Scaasi is a little bit gumballish, and he seems to be very grumpy and not very nice to the hosts.
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 06.04.2010 4:10 AM
Like all lines, some people like it and some don't. I do! I especially love the green stone drop necklace (very pretty shade of green) and the floral bib necklace. His jewelry is glamorous and I always receive compliments when I wear his pieces. I also enjoy his shows. He is a bit of a curmundgeon (sp?), and that's okay with me, as I enjoy watching characters.
TexasBarbie | Admirer 3 | 06.03.2010 4:29 PM
I find his jewelry a little too over-the-top for me as well. In the past, I've purchased 2-3 of his pieces but had to return them. They were like light-weight plastic or too gaudy. Sorry.
Lisa2000 | Inspirer 2 | 06.03.2010 3:11 PM
I ordered what looked to be a beautiful green faceted necklace from Scaasi. I sent it back, it just looked cheap on me. Out of the seven things that i ordered, I kept only one necklace. It is a very pretty AB necklace in Silvertone.
DestinyJo | Admirer 3 | 06.02.2010 7:48 AM
No disrespect to you INEZ but I'm kinda with GIZZYSGIRL on this one. I have one of his necklaces which is in goldtone with cabochon simulated rubies and crystals and it's exquisite but the rest of his stuff looks like it came out of a gumball machine...
gizzysgirl | Admirer | 06.01.2010 6:46 PM
I can't believe ANYONE with eyes likes his jewelry.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
inex

Scassi

As usual Scassi brought some beautiful jewelry. But he did not seem to be himself. My friend and I always enjoy how he jokes and teases the host. We hope he is okay!!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
gizzysgirl

RE: Scassi

I can't believe ANYONE with eyes likes his jewelry.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
DestinyJo

No disrespect to you INEZ but I'm kinda with GIZZYSGIRL on this one. I have one of his necklaces which is in goldtone with cabochon simulated rubies and crystals and it's exquisite but the rest of his stuff looks like it came out of a gumball machine...
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
Lisa2000

I ordered what looked to be a beautiful green faceted necklace from Scaasi. I sent it back, it just looked cheap on me. Out of the seven things that i ordered, I kept only one necklace. It is a very pretty AB necklace in Silvertone.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

I find his jewelry a little too over-the-top for me as well. In the past, I've purchased 2-3 of his pieces but had to return them. They were like light-weight plastic or too gaudy. Sorry.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

Like all lines, some people like it and some don't. I do! I especially love the green stone drop necklace (very pretty shade of green) and the floral bib necklace. His jewelry is glamorous and I always receive compliments when I wear his pieces. I also enjoy his shows. He is a bit of a curmundgeon (sp?), and that's okay with me, as I enjoy watching characters.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
jenwha

I think Scaasi is a little bit gumballish, and he seems to be very grumpy and not very nice to the hosts.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
lc7467

At first I kept very few of his pieces as I thought they were dime store quality but after watching and listening and researching, he is a talent and now I own jewelry designed by a legend! Some pieces are quite over the top and alot of dress up, but when I put them on I always get compliments and feel very feminine. Yes I will probably only wear a few often but I know the others are there when I want to feel beautiful. I enjoy watching his shows and often relisten to his videos on pieces I do not yet own. The cohosts do seem to be doing most of the work but that is their job. He makes me laugh. He is a character but most creative people are a bit quirky. Keep calling HSN to see when he is going to be back on as he did appear a bit off last visit. He is not scheduled to return in the near future.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
7 Replies
05.13.2010 7:42 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...