JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 12.22.2011 8:52 PM
How does this brand run? I need more room in the toe box area. I have a narrow heel,and slim ankles,and calves.

Not sure if i need med or wide in the TS?

Would appreciate any replies if anyone wear Sporto?

Jag
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
quickvic | Admirer 2 | 01.07.2014 10:08 PM

I JUST GOT A PAIR OF SIZE 9 MEDIUM WIDTH.  I NORMALLY WEAR 8-8.5 MEDIUM.  THESE BOOTS FIRST OFF LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE FOR CHILDREN.  DEFINITELY DON'T FIT  PROPERLY.  UNSURE IF I SHOULD JUST RETURN OR EXHANGE IN THE WIDE?  I GOT THE WHITE.  ON WAITLIST FOR THE WHITE MATCHING COAT.  THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A REAL STAND-OUT HERE IN FREEZING MINNESOTA.  WANT THE WARMTH, WITHOUT THE BULK.  FOR THE BOOTS.....I GOT THE BULK WITHOUT THE WARMTH. 

JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 02.14.2012 7:23 PM
I bought 2 pair of the short, just past the ankle, elastic gathered top, zip front, fur lined boots and love them. I HATE closed toe shoes but I work with kids, in and out of a clinic in a mobile van, and I have to have something that is warm but durable for winter. Because of the way the toe box is made, there is generous room for your toes to wiggle around. I call socks "foot girdles" but in these shoes they are great. I wear an 11 med and sometimes shoes tend to be a bit on the tight side, width and length in my large size, but these are perfect. No need for a wide or larger size. My only complaint is that the color is a microscopically thin layer and the first scuff by a kid exposed a snow white underlayer, right on the tip of the toe of the deep denim blue boot. I have acrylic paint and will dab a drop on the spot.

That is the one i wanted,in the grey.

I have several suede ones. Need to replace a lower calf one which is a bit snug with a med,to heavy weight sox.

Both med,and wide were sold out in 7/1/2 and 8.
JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 02.14.2012 7:19 PM
The one i wanted has sold out in color and size. Am disappointed at i really wanted to try them.

Had them in my wish list for some time. Kept checking daily,and is still sold out.

Jag:-({|=
Shash | Admirer 1 | 02.01.2012 1:47 PM
I have about 7 pair of Sporto boots and for me, they run very true to size. Love the style and comfort of these boots. Would never hesitate to purchase this brand.
VelveteenRabbit7 | Admirer 3 | 01.16.2012 9:09 PM
How does this brand run? I need more room in the toe box area. I have a narrow heel,and slim ankles,and calves.

Jag
Sounds like we have same type of feet! I also have very thin calfs and anlkles.

Toe box fine and heel is fine. BUT width and circumference of Sporto boot shafts are very huge. Only exception is boots that lace up preferably without zipper. Brilliant (same company, higher end) sizing runs better.

BTW if you get Sporto in stores they fit much better. They made them much larger for HSN just like clothing sizing which runs very large as I'm sure you are aware if you are an XS which is really a small in real world.

Look for La Canadienne if you have narrow calf. They are 100% waterproof, pricy but will last forever and worth every penny.
BooBooBeth | New Friend | 01.15.2012 7:15 PM
I bought 2 pair of the short, just past the ankle, elastic gathered top, zip front, fur lined boots and love them. I HATE closed toe shoes but I work with kids, in and out of a clinic in a mobile van, and I have to have something that is warm but durable for winter. Because of the way the toe box is made, there is generous room for your toes to wiggle around. I call socks "foot girdles" but in these shoes they are great. I wear an 11 med and sometimes shoes tend to be a bit on the tight side, width and length in my large size, but these are perfect. No need for a wide or larger size. My only complaint is that the color is a microscopically thin layer and the first scuff by a kid exposed a snow white underlayer, right on the tip of the toe of the deep denim blue boot. I have acrylic paint and will dab a drop on the spot.
JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 01.13.2012 4:56 PM
I can't help much as I don't own a pair of sportos. I did try on several pairs sporto's at the HSN outlet in Orlando. Medium width usually fits but sometimes I need the wider with so my toes aren't cramped. Anyway, I tried on several pair of the sporto shoe/booties in my regular size (7 1/2) and they were all too tight in the toes but loose on the heel. They didn't have any in size 8 for me to try. The style I was trying on looked like more of a shoe bootie and not a regular boot. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much rena,for your reply,and input.

If i were to order i think it would be the Wide width. However you did mention the heel was too loose!! I need room in the toe box area. However my heel is narror,and so are my ankles.

Have such a hard time finding the correct size in shoes,boots etc.

Wish i had some stores in my area to try on.

Live in a rural upstate area. Need to travel a long distance to find any stores.

Jag#-o
rena347 | Inspirer 3 | 01.12.2012 6:23 PM
I can't help much as I don't own a pair of sportos. I did try on several pairs sporto's at the HSN outlet in Orlando. Medium width usually fits but sometimes I need the wider with so my toes aren't cramped. Anyway, I tried on several pair of the sporto shoe/booties in my regular size (7 1/2) and they were all too tight in the toes but loose on the heel. They didn't have any in size 8 for me to try. The style I was trying on looked like more of a shoe bootie and not a regular boot. Hope that helps!
quickvic | Admirer 2 | 01.07.2014 10:21 PM

THANKS VERY MUCH, IT HELPS TREMENDOUSLY.....IT'S JUST THE BOOTS AREN'T.

tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 01.08.2014 10:00 AM

I take an 8 1/2 W and these boots ran true to size for me...very comfortable and warm.:womanvery-happy:

JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 01.12.2012 12:42 PM
I really need to know about the sizing,and also quality,comfort of this brand?

Would appreciate any replies.

Thanks,Jag
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
JAG70

SPORTO BOOT SIZING?

Jag
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

RE: SPORTO BOOT SIZING?

I really need to know about the sizing,and also quality,comfort of this brand?

Would appreciate any replies.

Thanks,Jag
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
rena347

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

Thank you so much rena,for your reply,and input.

If i were to order i think it would be the Wide width. However you did mention the heel was too loose!! I need room in the toe box area. However my heel is narror,and so are my ankles.

Have such a hard time finding the correct size in shoes,boots etc.

Wish i had some stores in my area to try on.

Live in a rural upstate area. Need to travel a long distance to find any stores.

Jag#-o
Please use plain text.
New Friend
BooBooBeth

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
VelveteenRabbit7

Jag
Sounds like we have same type of feet! I also have very thin calfs and anlkles.

Toe box fine and heel is fine. BUT width and circumference of Sporto boot shafts are very huge. Only exception is boots that lace up preferably without zipper. Brilliant (same company, higher end) sizing runs better.

BTW if you get Sporto in stores they fit much better. They made them much larger for HSN just like clothing sizing which runs very large as I'm sure you are aware if you are an XS which is really a small in real world.

Look for La Canadienne if you have narrow calf. They are 100% waterproof, pricy but will last forever and worth every penny.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Shash

I have about 7 pair of Sporto boots and for me, they run very true to size. Love the style and comfort of these boots. Would never hesitate to purchase this brand.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

The one i wanted has sold out in color and size. Am disappointed at i really wanted to try them.

Had them in my wish list for some time. Kept checking daily,and is still sold out.

Jag:-({|=
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

That is the one i wanted,in the grey.

I have several suede ones. Need to replace a lower calf one which is a bit snug with a med,to heavy weight sox.

Both med,and wide were sold out in 7/1/2 and 8.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
quickvic

Re: SPORTO BOOT SIZING?

I JUST GOT A PAIR OF SIZE 9 MEDIUM WIDTH.  I NORMALLY WEAR 8-8.5 MEDIUM.  THESE BOOTS FIRST OFF LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE FOR CHILDREN.  DEFINITELY DON'T FIT  PROPERLY.  UNSURE IF I SHOULD JUST RETURN OR EXHANGE IN THE WIDE?  I GOT THE WHITE.  ON WAITLIST FOR THE WHITE MATCHING COAT.  THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A REAL STAND-OUT HERE IN FREEZING MINNESOTA.  WANT THE WARMTH, WITHOUT THE BULK.  FOR THE BOOTS.....I GOT THE BULK WITHOUT THE WARMTH. 

VICTORIA G.
'quickvic'
Mayer, Minnesota
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
12.22.2011 8:52 PM
0 Smiles
7 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...