luvdiamonds | Admirer | 09.26.2008 2:47 AM
While watching Pat Field, I noticed that Natalie the model is looking rather old on my big HDTV, she is looking rather ragged, especially when paired up with the young girls showing off the Pat Field collection. Maybe Natalie is trying a new makeup or something, her face looks bad, while she has a slender figure, please dont do a close up on her knees, face or neck - ouch! She certainly isnt living up to all they say about her.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
AngelRenfro | Admirer 3 | 08.23.2009 5:48 PM
i am not being mean, but i would never
criticize anyone for how they are looking.

i am sure there are not too many people that
would want their picture up for review
and comments

and who doesnt look tired or haggard some days

natalie looks great regardless of her age
in my opinion
BRIGHTMAN73 | Admirer 2 | 08.23.2009 4:28 PM
Which one is Natalie? The models don't have a page to they?
Anyway, I love all the models - plus, young, older, I don't care.:d/
fiftiesdolls | Admirer 3 | 08.23.2009 12:47 PM
I guess the bottom line is, WHO CARES? Natalie looks great to me but I don't have a clue what you look like Luvdiamonds. Seeing you are so critical could you give us some info on who you model for? Perhaps HSN turned you down for a modeling job in lieu of Natalie and you have sour grapes? [-x
lovetoshop1 | New Friend | 08.23.2009 6:57 AM
LUVDIAMONDS SOUNDS LIKE A VERY BITTER AND RUDE PERSON. ALL THE MODELS ON HSN ARE PRETTY GIRLS IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE OUR OWN AGE MODELING CLOTHES RATHER THAN GIRLS IN THEIR TWENTIES. MAYBE LUVDIAMONDS WOULD CARE TO SHARE HER PHOTO FOR REVEIW FOR THE FORUM? PERSONALLY I THINK YOU ARE VERY RUDE~~~
tnbimtl | New Friend | 08.22.2009 4:07 PM
I think she is a beautiful woman. Let her age gracefully. Everyone is not young.
ILuvDogs | Admirer 3 | 08.22.2009 3:40 PM
Wow- I'd love to see those of you who are criticizing Natalie when you're in your 40's. And if you are already in your 40's, I'm sure you don't look any better than Natalie. It's a shame what society does to middle aged women-no wonder so many go over board with the plastic surgery.
Natalie looks gorgeous!
dfghj | Admirer 2 | 08.21.2009 11:59 PM
While watching Pat Field, I noticed that Natalie the model is looking rather old on my big HDTV, she is looking rather ragged, especially when paired up with the young girls showing off the Pat Field collection. Maybe Natalie is trying a new makeup or something, her face looks bad, while she has a slender figure, please dont do a close up on her knees, face or neck - ouch! She certainly isnt living up to all they say about her.

Totally agree.
crabber | Admirer 2 | 08.21.2009 7:53 AM
Natalie is very beautiful and like wine she gets better with age. I would love to hear her voice. I think with her great stage presence she would make a great show host on HSN!
egoslayer | Admirer 3 | 08.21.2009 6:06 AM
Natalie has always been one of the hottest models on HSN, but the hottest hands down is Sonia.

Sonia is gorgeous!! I envy everything about her.

It doesn't bother me when a model is older. A 40 year old woman's knees and hands don't look that bad. I really dont get the first post.
rose22 | Admirer 2 | 08.21.2009 4:43 AM
Natalie is the most classy, elegant, graceful woman on the entire network. I absolutely love watching her. She is just lovely.

Even Patricia Field said that she loved watching Natalie walk the runway, that she was so graceful

I hope she continues with HSN for many years to come.

Natalie, if you are reading this, you go girl - you have a big fan here in NYC.

The other models could learn a thing or two from Natalie, they should all be so fortunate to have as long a career as Natalie has had, and continues to have.

You took the words right out of my mouth agree with you 100%
rietzel | Admirer 1 | 08.19.2009 3:22 PM
wow, how cruel to make these remarks about Natalie. These type of remarks are why women feel bad about themselves. We are no young enough, pretty enough, thin enough. Why don't you post your picture here so we can critize you.

Natalie is a gorgeous women and looks fantastic. We should all look as great as she does.
3ach39 | New Friend | 08.19.2009 2:45 AM
Natalie has always been one of the hottest models on HSN, but the hottest hands down is Sonia.
SwissSooner | Admirer 1 | 09.29.2008 5:26 PM
I'm green with envy - why can't I be thin like Natalie? We are the same age!
jjragdoll | Admirer 2 | 09.29.2008 5:18 PM
Natalie is my favorite model too. I love her attitude (easy/fun)
WinaPhotoshopto | Admirer 1 | 09.28.2008 7:21 PM
Let's don't knock Natalie girls - she is the best looking model at HSN. Natalie wears the clothes, the clothes don't wear her. I don't care if she is 60 years old, she makes some of those hideous get ups look like Madison Avenue high end ladies who lunch.

Kingandqueen | Admirer 1 | 09.28.2008 5:06 PM
I think Natalie is stunning. She wears every line of clothing well. She is very professional. I dislike when people criticize one's looks. How awful to read that about yourself. We don't choose any of it! God given!
BASSETBABE | Admirer 3 | 09.28.2008 4:12 PM
I agree,Rebel.
rebel3 | Admirer 2 | 09.28.2008 4:58 AM
It's so easy to criticize - anyone who attacks a person for how they look should be required to post a picture of herself/himself so the rest of us can do our work....:-"

It's cruel - Natalie is a beautiful woman. So she's not 18, so who cares?!!! She models the clothes beautifully, looks great and I hope she modeLs till she's 80 or as long as she wants to do it.
iluvnatalie | New Friend | 09.27.2008 12:28 PM
Natalie is the most classy, elegant, graceful woman on the entire network. I absolutely love watching her. She is just lovely.

Even Patricia Field said that she loved watching Natalie walk the runway, that she was so graceful

The other models could learn a thing or two from Natalie, they should all be so fortunate to have as long a career as Natalie has had, and continues to have.
BASSETBABE | Admirer 3 | 09.27.2008 4:16 AM
I think Natalie is a beautiful lady.o:smileyhappy:
veracity | Admirer 2 | 09.26.2008 11:33 PM
Natalie has a gorgeous figure for any age imo. But the hands always give the true age away. She was showing a ring from Noir P Field collection ... and yep she's mid 40's.

I would imagine that Natalie and most of the other models have other jobs in addition to modeling for hsn.
tamantha2 | Admirer 2 | 09.26.2008 8:37 AM
:-s Natalie is a beautiful model, no matter her age.. I did notice about a month ago she was gone for awhile, and when she was back she looked alittle tired and haggered if you will, but she is looking better again, maybe she was ill, or stressed, I know I have bad times when I just look well, wore out..?? She is a knockout anyway. I don't like the way the hosts fuss over her vs. the other models, but she is a nice looking lady, and works ALOT on HSN. I hope all is well for her.
JEWELME | Inspirer 1 | 09.26.2008 4:21 AM
Well it is hard to look like a 25 year old when you are in your mid 40's. I think she looks great for any age!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
luvdiamonds

Natalie the model

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JEWELME

RE: Natalie the model

Well it is hard to look like a 25 year old when you are in your mid 40's. I think she looks great for any age!
Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
tamantha2

:-s Natalie is a beautiful model, no matter her age.. I did notice about a month ago she was gone for awhile, and when she was back she looked alittle tired and haggered if you will, but she is looking better again, maybe she was ill, or stressed, I know I have bad times when I just look well, wore out..?? She is a knockout anyway. I don't like the way the hosts fuss over her vs. the other models, but she is a nice looking lady, and works ALOT on HSN. I hope all is well for her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
veracity

Natalie has a gorgeous figure for any age imo. But the hands always give the true age away. She was showing a ring from Noir P Field collection ... and yep she's mid 40's.

I would imagine that Natalie and most of the other models have other jobs in addition to modeling for hsn.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BASSETBABE

I think Natalie is a beautiful lady.o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Friend
iluvnatalie

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rebel3

It's so easy to criticize - anyone who attacks a person for how they look should be required to post a picture of herself/himself so the rest of us can do our work....:-"

It's cruel - Natalie is a beautiful woman. So she's not 18, so who cares?!!! She models the clothes beautifully, looks great and I hope she modeLs till she's 80 or as long as she wants to do it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BASSETBABE

I agree,Rebel.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Kingandqueen

I think Natalie is stunning. She wears every line of clothing well. She is very professional. I dislike when people criticize one's looks. How awful to read that about yourself. We don't choose any of it! God given!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
WinaPhotoshopto

Let's don't knock Natalie girls - she is the best looking model at HSN. Natalie wears the clothes, the clothes don't wear her. I don't care if she is 60 years old, she makes some of those hideous get ups look like Madison Avenue high end ladies who lunch.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
47 Replies
09.26.2008 2:47 AM
0 Smiles
30+ in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...