Admirer 2
katperson

Maw sit sit jewelry

If anyone was in love with the maw sit sit jewelry that the Himalayan silver show had, check out the net. I found the same maw sit sit ring HSN has for $140 for $64 at a company and with free s&h. The design is the exact same and the stone is a bit smaller but its every bit as lovely. They also have maw sit sit earrings and pendants for a good deal. In fact, all of their silver jewelry from Nepal is priced decently and they even have Larimar.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
GEMLOVR

RE: Maw sit sit jewelry

Hi katperson, great to hear about the bargains! Could you post the name of the site without the usual wraparounds? I am really wanting to take a look as I loved that show and the spirit behind it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
katperson

Hi katperson, great to hear about the bargains! Could you post the name of the site without the usual wraparounds? I am really wanting to take a look as I loved that show and the spirit behind it.

Hi, the site is called Silver Garden Jewelry. They have pretty pieces and way less money than the items on last nights show. They have some larimar that is priced very, very low.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
nene10

I know. I ordered the Maw Sit Sit ring from HSN and paid $129.00 and then found Silver Garden and saw their ring for less than 1/2. I kept my HSN ring but have since purchased many rings, earrings etc from Silver Garden. Their prices are so good. My most recent purchase is the Citrine Piecework ring (Beautiful!) and the the Citrine earrings (just as beautiful). I try not to go in on their site as I always find something I just have to have!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.