RMMH | Admirer 1 | 07.29.2011 10:52 AM
Has anyone tried this line from the "other shopping channel"? I watched yesterday and it seemed they had some real nice ones but not sure of quality with all the Crocco Embossing.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
RMMH | Admirer 1 | 08.22.2011 11:38 PM
Thanks Susiebelle. I actually did order the "Carrolton" in chocolate and I absolutely love it. I've really been eyeing this line and even more so now that I've been using this bag for a few weeks. I did see the Turq bag and thought how great for summer. I think I'll be back for more especially with 6 value pays. Can't beat it.
susiebelle | Admirer 1 | 08.22.2011 10:52 PM
I have a turquoise one with fringe. Seems to be well made and is very pretty.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
RMMH

Madi Claire Handbags

Has anyone tried this line from the "other shopping channel"? I watched yesterday and it seemed they had some real nice ones but not sure of quality with all the Crocco Embossing.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
susiebelle

RE: Madi Claire Handbags

I have a turquoise one with fringe. Seems to be well made and is very pretty.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
RMMH

RE: Madi Claire Handbags

Thanks Susiebelle. I actually did order the "Carrolton" in chocolate and I absolutely love it. I've really been eyeing this line and even more so now that I've been using this bag for a few weeks. I did see the Turq bag and thought how great for summer. I think I'll be back for more especially with 6 value pays. Can't beat it.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
07.29.2011 10:52 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...