WhoDatGirl | Admirer 2 | 05.12.2010 6:32 PM
Was watching Joan with Bill Green and Joan mentioned attending her adopted daughter's wedding and how it was in all the magazines. Does anyone know who her adopted daughter is?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
shellah08 | Admirer 2 | 06.01.2010 12:29 AM
yes, it is Mariah Carey
MissyW1 | Admirer 3 | 05.22.2010 3:34 PM
I love watching Bill and Joan together. What a hoot.
CAROLINAMODEL | Admirer 2 | 05.19.2010 6:42 AM
I don't know about Joan and Mariah being related but I think it's the same thing as I have here.

Several friends of my children call me Mom and will come to me before they go to their own Mother for a confidence. It's easier for them to talk to someone that isn't going to tell them "what to do". I listen and give advice but in a way that's not demanding. If you can understand what I mean...

I call them my adopted children. It's a close relationship but I'm in no way trying to take the place of their Mom.

=d> =d>The best compliment you could ever receive is the trust of our youth. That certainly tells us that you are a fantastic gal!
Grammi2four | Admirer 3 | 05.18.2010 11:55 PM
I don't know about Joan and Mariah being related but I think it's the same thing as I have here.

Several friends of my children call me Mom and will come to me before they go to their own Mother for a confidence. It's easier for them to talk to someone that isn't going to tell them "what to do". I listen and give advice but in a way that's not demanding. If you can understand what I mean...

I call them my adopted children. It's a close relationship but I'm in no way trying to take the place of their Mom.
KIMTHIB | Inspirer 2 | 05.18.2010 2:28 PM
I think Joan and Mariah are just very close, which is why she calls her "adopted daughter." It's a term of endearment. I think in no way is she trying to usurp Mariah's real mother.
littlesister | Admirer 1 | 05.17.2010 5:53 PM
Mariah's mother is Patricia Carey,a former opera singer and vocal coach not Joan.
msprincess | Admirer 1 | 05.15.2010 10:22 PM
I've seen Mariah and Nick at Joan's store in Colorado quite often, especially during the winter, so I wouldn't be surprised.
KIMTHIB | Inspirer 2 | 05.15.2010 1:47 PM
I'm absolutely serious. Joan was talking about the recent renewal of vows that Mariah did with her husband and that she was at the ceremony. I know she has a lot of close friends, but Mariah is the only one she refers to as her adopted daughter. I think she doesn't have permission to refer to her by name on the air.
SLMangle | Inspirer 3 | 05.15.2010 5:24 AM
I think Joan Boyce refers to a lot of people as her "adopted" relatives.
mochababe73 | Admirer 3 | 05.15.2010 1:41 AM
Are you serious, Kim, or just being facetious?
KIMTHIB | Inspirer 2 | 05.12.2010 10:08 PM
Mariah Carey.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
WhoDatGirl

Joan Boyce's Adopted Daughter?

Was watching Joan with Bill Green and Joan mentioned attending her adopted daughter's wedding and how it was in all the magazines. Does anyone know who her adopted daughter is?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
KIMTHIB

RE: Joan Boyce's Adopted Daughter?

Mariah Carey.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
mochababe73

Are you serious, Kim, or just being facetious?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
SLMangle

I think Joan Boyce refers to a lot of people as her "adopted" relatives.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
KIMTHIB

I'm absolutely serious. Joan was talking about the recent renewal of vows that Mariah did with her husband and that she was at the ceremony. I know she has a lot of close friends, but Mariah is the only one she refers to as her adopted daughter. I think she doesn't have permission to refer to her by name on the air.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
msprincess

I've seen Mariah and Nick at Joan's store in Colorado quite often, especially during the winter, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
littlesister

Mariah's mother is Patricia Carey,a former opera singer and vocal coach not Joan.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
KIMTHIB

I think Joan and Mariah are just very close, which is why she calls her "adopted daughter." It's a term of endearment. I think in no way is she trying to usurp Mariah's real mother.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Grammi2four

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CAROLINAMODEL

=d> =d>The best compliment you could ever receive is the trust of our youth. That certainly tells us that you are a fantastic gal!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
05.12.2010 6:32 PM
0 Smiles
10 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...