Admirer
sweaterlady

Jamie Gries and Storybook

I just caught the end of the latest show - Jamie said "goodbye until after memorial Day", the host said something about her "finale"...does this mean that Jamie is being phased out?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LEXICODY

RE: Jamie Gries and Storybook

The last time I searched for her sweaters there was only a few pages in the search. Years ago there would be 5 - 6 pages of her sweaters. I wondered at that time if she was being phased out. I think fashion has changed away from the novelty sweaters and to more classic clean lines and they probably weren't selling as well. I have about four of her sweaters.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
rogers1989

I caught her show as well and she and the host stated this was her last show for the visit and that she will not be back until September. Hope this helps.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BASSETBABE

I have lots of her sweaters and get compliments each time I wear one.But I never bought the real "busy" ones.

September does seem like a long time for her return.:-k
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CAINEY

Sweaters do not sell very well in the summer..UNLESS they are on clearance..I figure she will be back in the fall before the holidays and when it is starting to cool down..
Please use plain text.
New Friend
miamalena

:-s I miss those sweaters :smileysad:
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.