Admirer 2
SERENDIPITY4T

JOY MANGANO'S $5 OFF COUPON

I dont know who did or didnt get this coupon, but it's good for NEW CUSTOMERS too. Purchase $30 or more #812081 NEW CUSTOMERS #112008 ..some restrictions apply (naturally lol) but its good thru NOVEMBER 30th... i need more huggables ! OH BTW.. we have a store called "Bed Bath and Beyond" and they are selling what looks like to be same hangers, 10/$9.99 .. i've also seen what also looks to be similar in "Shop Rite" grocery store... BB & B has the indentation on the shoulders of the hangers, not sure SR does.
~~~~ KNOWLEDGE IS A POWERFUL TOOL, BUT ONLY IF YOU USE IT ~~~~
***************** In Christ's Warm Love, Be Well... Theresa ***************
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PattiT

RE: JOY MANGANO'S $5 OFF COUPON

Don't forget the BB&B 20% off coupon.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SERENDIPITY4T

Don't forget the BB&B 20% off coupon.

RIGHT lol.. or the $5 coupon, when you spend $15... so i'm gonna get huggable hangers (with the indentation on the shoulder) 20/$15 .. and i like them better cause of the indentation...=d> I like to feel like i'm a loyal customer, but i got some stuff of Joy's that wasnt so great.. i have to be loyal to my pocketbook lol
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ticktrek

I got a $10 coupon today for BB&B. They have a box of 50 hangers for $39, so with my coupon that will only be $29 and NO shipping. I have also seen these hangers at Ross. On Tuesdays, you get an extra 10% off if you are over 55.
Woof, Woof, Woof, Squeak, Squawk
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
harikari

Tick, what a deal, go for it!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
PattiT

Maybe the hangers have notches, so they are slightly different from JMs, and there won't be a legal problem?
What makes me mad, is the fact that JM manages to always have hangers but where are the cascading hooks? Now, if we could only get BB&B to get something comparable. It's time for an email to them!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SERENDIPITY4T

I got a $10 coupon today for BB&B. They have a box of 50 hangers for $39, so with my coupon that will only be $29 and NO shipping. I have also seen these hangers at Ross. On Tuesdays, you get an extra 10% off if you are over 55.

"TICKTREK"...
So thats 10% off at Ross on Tues? not an extra 10 at BB&B? geeez i'll have to wait for my next birthday LOL LOL
I threw the paper in recylcling, did you notice if they are all one kind in the 50 package? You got me to thinking.. so i called my girlfriend, and she only has the 5 coupon too, BUT she's 55 lol.. thats why i asked about the SC discount.

It was so funny when i got them for my daughter for Christmas and put them all around the tree in the cloth bags they came in...she laughed, and i said "OK we'll see who's laugh'n when i take em back" lol.. NOW we fight over em, and steal em from each other..
too funny , its gotten to be like a game.. i just gotta get more! LOL =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ticktrek

I got the $10 off coupon from BB&B. It came in the mail today on the back of their catalog. I have purchased the hangers there and they are great. All fifty are the same color, a tanish color. The packages with only 10 hangers there do come in other colors.
Woof, Woof, Woof, Squeak, Squawk
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SERENDIPITY4T

LOOKIE... several colors too !

"Ultra Slim Ocean Flocked Hangers (Set of 50) Ocean Depths $31.99 ea." (also berry and black)

They too have the problem of the 4 IN ONE PANT HANGER, with NO way to "unhing" to make it easier to slide the pants in and out... duhhh.. whats wrong with these manufacturers.. probably cost a few more pennies lol.. heaven forbid lol
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
BlkLabLover

They're also at Target.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.