Admirer 3
starlady

JOAN BOYCE "Fun and Fabulous" bracelet and ring set with Black Onyx Item: 459-295

[-o< I HOPE JOAN BOYCE OR MODERATORS READ THIS MESSAGE, SHE DOES NOT HAVE A BLOG, BUT I WOULD LIKE SHE BRINGS BACK THE BLACK, WHITE AND YELLOW BRACELET AS WELL AS THE RING, THE SET SOLD OUT IN THE PRESENTATION MY SISTER ONLY GOT THE RING AND I WANT TO GET THE SET, I LIKE HER LINE BECAUSE HER BRACELETS AND CUFS ARE A GOOD FIT FOR SMALL WRIST SHE HAS 7" WHICH ARE HARD TO FINE IN OTHER LINES OF JEWELRY.[-o<

SMARTLADY
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Spanky22

RE: JOAN BOYCE "Fun and Fabulous" bracelet and ring set with Black Onyx Item: 459-295

I just watched her show for the first time, she is such a class act! Love her personality. She mentioned her daughter is famous, who is she? Tia:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
LOTSOFDOLLS

RE: JOAN BOYCE "Fun and Fabulous" bracelet and ring set with Black Onyx Item: 459-295

I just watched her show for the first time, she is such a class act! Love her personality. She mentioned her daughter is famous, who is she? Tia:smileyhappy:

I did a search on the internet to find out who is Joan Boyce's famous daughter is and it is singer Mariah Carey. It also said, Mariah Carey is pregnant with her first child with husband Nick. They are denying rumors of the pregnancy. If she is pregnant, congratulations Mariah!!! :d/ :d/
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more...than he loves himself." ~ Josh Billings
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Spanky22

I did a search on the internet to find out who is Joan Boyce's famous daughter is and it is singer Mariah Carey. It also said, Mariah Carey is pregnant with her first child with husband Nick. They are denying rumors of the pregnancy. If she is pregnant, congratulations Mariah!!! :d/ :d/

yeah that's what confused me. That's what I thought but then on wikipedia it said Mariahs mom was some opera singer and the name was different. Oh well......this is what I have 2 do on a day off, worry about who Mimis mother is, teeheee:smileyhappy:
oh and yes, if she is preggers I wish her all the luck! She&nick really seem 2 love eachother. I wish I could sing like her I'll tell ya:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ZOOKSWIFE

Joan Boyce just calls Mariah her daughter because they are so close. She is not her birth mother. She explained how close she is to her on her first visit.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
jessieeg099

she said "adopted daughter" if you were listening closely. she has great jewelry. isnt it funny how we all went on google to see what celebrity she was talking about lol. hopefully she will say who next time she's on.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.