kadoodler | Admirer 2 | 11.19.2010 12:41 AM
Kohls is selling a 50-pack of JM-like hangers this w/end for $19.99. Can anyone compare these to the "real thing?" Is this the cheapest price I could find for any type of JM knock-offs?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
SUNDAYPEACHES | Inspirer 1 | 11.28.2010 11:56 AM
I got mine at Marshalls..they are just the same as JM...they were so inexpensive that I could purchase them for all the bedrooms and kids in the colors that they would like..only had to buy what I wanted..did not have to get stuck with the clips and extra filler garbage that JM puts in her sales...I get so annoyed listening to JM on the Tv that I was thrilled to buy it from someone else..
goodietwoshoe | Admirer 1 | 11.28.2010 1:50 AM
I bought mine at Tuesday Morning although I don't remember the exact price they certainly were cheaper than JM. The quality is great.
Belladonna | Admirer 2 | 11.23.2010 4:53 AM
A big thanks for all your store hanger info. Since I'm a Costco member I'll see it I can find them at my local store. Also, speaking of Kohls, they will be opened 3am on Black Friday for all who want to beat the bargain hunter crowds,just saying... Thanks again all...Have a great Thanksgiving!
ltvo5 | Admirer 3 | 11.23.2010 12:54 AM
I don't know about the hangers at Kohl's but Sam's Club sells a set that I like better than JM's. The cascading hook is built into every hanger. It actually takes up less space and doesn't move around like JM's seperate cascading hook.
FOXYLOXY | Admirer 2 | 11.23.2010 12:49 AM
Kohls is selling a 50-pack of JM-like hangers this w/end for $19.99. Can anyone compare these to the "real thing?" Is this the cheapest price I could find for any type of JM knock-offs?

They also have them at TJ MAXX, I think it's $14.99 for 20, so Kohls is the best price. I've tried the ones at TJM and can tell no difference at all between them and JM hangers.
massha | Maven 1 | 11.22.2010 11:04 PM
I am not sure about Kohl's but the ones they sold at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and some other stores were exactly the same as the ones they sent from HSN. I am not on top of current prices so can't say what's the cheapest.
queenvictoria | Admirer 3 | 11.20.2010 10:46 PM
I think Costco's has a similar pack for about same price or a bit lower (?). Hubby bought some for me in black velvet finish - love them!.
luckydog47 | Admirer 2 | 11.19.2010 12:19 PM
Yes, I knew about this..My friend and I were shopping and she found them in a big bin and asked what I thought, as she had seen mine. I didn't SEE them, so I asked if they looked like mine, yes. do they feel like mine? yes.Are they thin like mine, yes...so I told her to buy a few a see. It was a 1 dozen pak. I don't recall discussing anything about it later, but I do remember she said the JM name was on the wrapper???..If I am ever in Kohl's. I will look.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
kadoodler

JM KNOCK-OFF HANGERS AT KOHLS

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
luckydog47

RE: JM KNOCK-OFF HANGERS AT KOHLS

Yes, I knew about this..My friend and I were shopping and she found them in a big bin and asked what I thought, as she had seen mine. I didn't SEE them, so I asked if they looked like mine, yes. do they feel like mine? yes.Are they thin like mine, yes...so I told her to buy a few a see. It was a 1 dozen pak. I don't recall discussing anything about it later, but I do remember she said the JM name was on the wrapper???..If I am ever in Kohl's. I will look.
If you are a "if at first you don't suceed, try, try again" person; don't go skydiving!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
queenvictoria

I think Costco's has a similar pack for about same price or a bit lower (?). Hubby bought some for me in black velvet finish - love them!.
Please use plain text.
Maven 1
massha

I am not sure about Kohl's but the ones they sold at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and some other stores were exactly the same as the ones they sent from HSN. I am not on top of current prices so can't say what's the cheapest.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
FOXYLOXY

They also have them at TJ MAXX, I think it's $14.99 for 20, so Kohls is the best price. I've tried the ones at TJM and can tell no difference at all between them and JM hangers.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ltvo5

I don't know about the hangers at Kohl's but Sam's Club sells a set that I like better than JM's. The cascading hook is built into every hanger. It actually takes up less space and doesn't move around like JM's seperate cascading hook.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Belladonna

A big thanks for all your store hanger info. Since I'm a Costco member I'll see it I can find them at my local store. Also, speaking of Kohls, they will be opened 3am on Black Friday for all who want to beat the bargain hunter crowds,just saying... Thanks again all...Have a great Thanksgiving!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
goodietwoshoe

I bought mine at Tuesday Morning although I don't remember the exact price they certainly were cheaper than JM. The quality is great.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
SUNDAYPEACHES

I got mine at Marshalls..they are just the same as JM...they were so inexpensive that I could purchase them for all the bedrooms and kids in the colors that they would like..only had to buy what I wanted..did not have to get stuck with the clips and extra filler garbage that JM puts in her sales...I get so annoyed listening to JM on the Tv that I was thrilled to buy it from someone else..
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
8 Replies
11.19.2010 12:41 AM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...