DJSUMRBRZ | Admirer 2 | 03.08.2009 1:49 AM
To be honest, I think I need a break. I love to shop like every other person. However, the adrenaline takes to much out of me, seems like. Does anyone else ever feel this way????:-& :-# #-o Not just online, but in stores as well. I am truly tired:-k #-o
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
DJSUMRBRZ

IS IT ME , AM I SICK OR DOES SHOPPING MAKE YOU TIRED????

To be honest, I think I need a break. I love to shop like every other person. However, the adrenaline takes to much out of me, seems like. Does anyone else ever feel this way????:-& :-# #-o Not just online, but in stores as well. I am truly tired:-k #-o
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
hopie

RE: IS IT ME , AM I SICK OR DOES SHOPPING MAKE YOU TIRED????

I never liked to shop, however I like to look good. Therefore, when I had to buy something, say shoes...I would buy five or six pairs. Then I wouldn't buy shoes for a year or so, unless I needed a pair for a particular outfit. I would shop more on line, if I didn't have to return so much.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shoppingismylife

Yes it does make me tired especially looking through the clearance section of HSN. I very rarely go out to stores I find it to be very stressful.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DJSUMRBRZ

Yes it does make me tired especially looking through the clearance section of HSN. I very rarely go out to stores I find it to be very stressful.

That clearance section, can make you sleepy, then you see something that catches your eyes, check it out, read reviews which we all know reading realing makes you sleepy[-( =8> [-o<
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DJSUMRBRZ

Well. what you know, said I was tired and my dvr box went up 3 a.m. :-k (*,) :-({|= I didnt say tired of watching[-x =8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
cinnamon2003

I agree, I can only last 2-3 hours out shopping before everything blurs together and I am worn out.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DJSUMRBRZ

I agree, I can only last 2-3 hours out shopping before everything blurs together and I am worn out.

lololol Im glad to see, it's not just me, and they say misery loves company. It's not that it seems the more I spend the more tired I get[-x =!s> :-({|= :d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fiftiesdolls

I have never liked shopping and when I do go to a B&M store I buy what I need and leave. Same thing with online shopping, I check out what I want and then go back later to see if something has shown up. Shopping is frustrating to me and wears my patience down fast. I'd rather do aerobics or walk a couple of miles than shop. At least I feel good afterward and it doesn't tire me like shopping.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
DJSUMRBRZ

I have never liked shopping and when I do go to a B&M store I buy what I need and leave. Some thing with online shopping, I check out what I want and then go back later to see if something has shown up. Shopping is frustrating to me and wears my patience down fast. I'd rather do aerobics or walk a couple of miles than shop. At least I feel good afterward and it doesn't tire me like shopping.

OMG!!!! I feel you on that frustrated, it is a trip. Do you know it really stresses me out, but I like it:d/ What's a girl to do :-k (*,) k llolololo
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
STARLIGHT

I joined here and was spending way too much time and money. I realized then I needed a life beyond work. I joined a gym and started dance lessons. The con is I no longer have time to stop by and read the posts (which I learn very much from). The Pros are that I now am busy and have reached my perfect weight.

The Clearance Depts can become addictive(or for me they did).
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
25 Replies
03.08.2009 1:49 AM
1 Smiles
15 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...