GREMLINEL | Admirer 2 | 07.15.2010 4:43 PM
If you like those signature Antthony, flowing Chiffon/Georgette Tunic Tops, Antthony is featuring Event Pricing ($29.90) on a Gold-Brown-Black paisley print Top. Sure to sell out in most sizes when aired today or tomorrow. Item: 953-163. (I do wish he would add long matching fabric Scarf/Ties to his Caftan Tops.)

HSN has also added a very similar Caftan Tunic Top to the new Slinky Collection!

This Georgette Caftan Tunic is available in 3 excellent Brown Multi and Animal Print patterns. This lovely long Top includes a tie for waist, neck, straw hat, etc. Reasonably priced at $39.90, Item: 960-023.

While it looks like this Slinky Top is available in sizes XS to 3X, that is just the sizing for the included Cami/Tank. The Tunic itself is really offered in just two sizes; Missy and Women.

Look for the Women's size to sell out when Slinky airs on July 27.

Happy Hunting,

Grem. ;-);
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
red46 | Admirer 3 | 07.16.2010 12:47 PM
Yes, great prices. I got a big shirt (aqua & white squares) and LOVE it. It's big but I plan on wearing it over bathing suits, at home w/leggings.
I'm watching Anthony right now...he is SO adorable and sweet! I love his personality. He seems so genuinely nice and real. He's just too cute for words.
I bought the Caribbean Dream pant set that was selling out as I was choosing a color. It looks great to lounge around in, or I'll probably wear the top out with other pants. Couldn't resist. I just love Anthony!
GREMLINEL | Admirer 2 | 07.15.2010 10:05 PM
That Antthony Caftan Top has just been dropped to a Special Event price of $27.33. Should sell out at the next Antthony TV Showing...

Grem.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
GREMLINEL

Great Price-- Antthony Chiffon Caftan Tunic (Plus Slinky)

If you like those signature Antthony, flowing Chiffon/Georgette Tunic Tops, Antthony is featuring Event Pricing ($29.90) on a Gold-Brown-Black paisley print Top. Sure to sell out in most sizes when aired today or tomorrow. Item: 953-163. (I do wish he would add long matching fabric Scarf/Ties to his Caftan Tops.)

HSN has also added a very similar Caftan Tunic Top to the new Slinky Collection!

This Georgette Caftan Tunic is available in 3 excellent Brown Multi and Animal Print patterns. This lovely long Top includes a tie for waist, neck, straw hat, etc. Reasonably priced at $39.90, Item: 960-023.

While it looks like this Slinky Top is available in sizes XS to 3X, that is just the sizing for the included Cami/Tank. The Tunic itself is really offered in just two sizes; Missy and Women.

Look for the Women's size to sell out when Slinky airs on July 27.

Happy Hunting,

Grem. ;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
GREMLINEL

RE: Great Price-- Antthony Chiffon Caftan Tunic (Plus Slinky)

That Antthony Caftan Top has just been dropped to a Special Event price of $27.33. Should sell out at the next Antthony TV Showing...

Grem.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
red46

RE: Great Price-- Antthony Chiffon Caftan Tunic (Plus Slinky)

Yes, great prices. I got a big shirt (aqua & white squares) and LOVE it. It's big but I plan on wearing it over bathing suits, at home w/leggings.
I'm watching Anthony right now...he is SO adorable and sweet! I love his personality. He seems so genuinely nice and real. He's just too cute for words.
I bought the Caribbean Dream pant set that was selling out as I was choosing a color. It looks great to lounge around in, or I'll probably wear the top out with other pants. Couldn't resist. I just love Anthony!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
07.15.2010 4:43 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...