Admirer 3
Georgiaga

Flex-pay payment options...

I noticed no Flex- pay options on Heidi's new pink online items. I wonder if anyone else has noticed less options on their last few items looked at...:-" :-k
Heidi crystallized my world! Enjoy the sparkles!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TOOBLONDE

RE: Flex-pay payment options...

Yes, I've notice less flexpays and also fewer flexpays on each item (i.e., 2 flexes instead of maybe 3 flexes on a $100 item). I think it's a sign of the hard times. When a company needs cash, they're not going to spread their income out into the future. Also, with individuals having a hard time with their credit cards, it becomes riskier business to extend payments so far into the future. It's funny, though, as HSN cuts back on their flexpays and increases their S&H charges, I've noticed just the opposite happening on the "other" channel.
Laura
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.