Admirer 3
queenvictoria

EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN??

I am a bit confuseed by this ...

QVC has a simple policy: buy anytime between Sept 25th and Dec 31st and you can return before Jan 31st for refund.

HSN has a policy that is a bit odd: buy anytime between Oct 1st and Dec 21st and you can return before Jan 31st for refund. What happns to the purchases from Dec 22nd - Dec 30th??? In limbo-land, it appears - very convoluted!! :-s
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fiftiesdolls

RE: EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN??

I would assume that if you purchase an items between Dec.22-Dec30th that you have the normal 30 day return policy.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
queenvictoria

RE: EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN??

Hi FD - yes, that is what CS explained to me - but it makes no sense. Items purchased on the 21st can be return until Jan 31st but items purchased after that date can only be returned for 30 days. QVC policy is simpler and more customer friendly - why should HSN be so petty about those 10 days until Jan 1st. CS said it sounded a bit strange and was going to let management know about my concern - I was just wondering if I was alone in being perplexed by this?

Thanks, QV
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.