Admirer 2
rina27

Does this coat look warm enough to wear in 20 degree weather?

Three reviewers liked how the coat looked.
Unfortunately, NONE mentioned whether it was warm.
Click the picture with the lining.
The lining is very disappointing.
Opinions appreciated.
#-o
Revision
OMG!! How dumb. I didn't post the coat!

#343-234
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
lilwere

RE: Does this coat look warm enough to wear in 20 degree weather?

:-k it looks like it would be great as a layering coat, but I dont think it would be a good stand alone coat. Looks a lil thin to me. But its gorgeous! and dont forget to size up if you get it
Nothing is more seductive for man than his freedom of conscience, but nothing is a greater cause of suffering
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shoppingismylife

I have had this on my "Wish List" for awhile. I am also hesitant about the warmth of this coat.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2 KCZ Admirer 2
Admirer 2
KCZ

Isn't it annoying how none of the salespeople bother to mention the warmth of a coat???

This one doesn't look that warm to me, particularly if it's windy out, because you don't usually get any layers between the faux fur shell and the lining in this price range. OTOH, I bought a Tissavel in the fall, wore it a couple of days ago when it was 41 below, and I was toasty warm. That one day makes me feel like I can justify the purchase price. =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

It IS annoying!
DaRn it! I can't believe anyone would write a review and NOT EVEN mention this.
Well duhhhhhh, I can SEE what the coat LOOKS like, but does it keep you warm?
Ugh!
Anyway, HSN lost a sale.
I went ahead and ordered a coat from smartbargains BECAUSE the reviewers mentioned how warm the coat was.
=d>

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

I see all the Tissavel Coats on SNBC are sold out.
:-s

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
queenvictoria

Hey Rina - I like the look of the coat but may not be warm. I have seen and felt this Terry Lewis 360-037 coat, as I gave it to my sister for Xmas and its VERY warm and super chic and looks a bit longer than the AL coat! The belt is removable and the fur is believable. The black is the best color and I saw that it is still available in Medium for $99. Worth a look! =!s>
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
TIAMO2

I agree with LILWERE.
Beautiful jacket but I wouldn't wear it without a layer underneath. 'Course I live in Illinois ..... brrrrrrrrrr
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
rina27

Hey Rina - I like the look of the coat but may not be warm. I have seen and felt this Terry Lewis 360-037 coat, as I gave it to my sister for Xmas and its VERY warm and super chic Worth a look! =!s>

Thanks, QueenV.
I just watched the video.
That coat IS gorgeous!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
STARLIGHT

Frustrating is it not when they do not let you know what weight a jacket is. I purchased a couple of TL jackets last year that were beautiful but light so I wear in with my pencil skirts in the office.

I love the TL jacket that QueenVictoria suggested. If I did not have too many faux furs, I would love to have that one!

Good Luck!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.