FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 07.20.2012 2:49 AM
I was delighted to see a piece in the Style section of the NY Times today on Diane. She talked about her career with HSN and mentioned a book she's writing on the boomers years that she will sell here. And Diane, I'm so happy to read you had that lemon cheesecake! Life is not about deprivation! And the photograph was just beautiful.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
bestdressed | Inspirer 3 | 07.24.2012 1:47 AM
FritzieBlue...Thanks for letting us know about the DG article.
I'll have to see if I can find it online.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

Diane Gilman in New York Times

I was delighted to see a piece in the Style section of the NY Times today on Diane. She talked about her career with HSN and mentioned a book she's writing on the boomers years that she will sell here. And Diane, I'm so happy to read you had that lemon cheesecake! Life is not about deprivation! And the photograph was just beautiful.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
bestdressed

RE: Diane Gilman in New York Times

FritzieBlue...Thanks for letting us know about the DG article.
I'll have to see if I can find it online.
Everyday I wake up...its a good day!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
07.20.2012 2:49 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...