angelout | Inspirer 2 | 10.13.2012 1:43 AM
So many things from tonights show I would have ordered but I do not want the evil eye charm plastered all over everything. This is reaching the level of tacky and I dont need that thing hanging all over everything I own for protection, God can do that. It's not something everybody subscribes to Carol, please keep that in mind. I hope you make a full recovery from your skin cancer.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Jewel4627 | Admirer | 05.01.2014 2:18 PM

This is Julie and that evil eye you talk about have saved my life longer than expected and yes god had a hand in it to but for most people just having a little some thing extra         on there boby that they can tough or they just know it there and kind of a talisman is there makes a big difference :smileyhappy:

Bessamer | Inspirer 1 | 11.13.2012 4:48 PM
jenwha | Admirer | 11.08.2012 9:14 PM
I agree she does just have too much of the evil eye.
snowcollector | Advisor 2 | 10.13.2012 4:14 PM
Personally, I love the evil eye on everything. I wouldn't mind having one on the bottom of my pool or even on the roof of my house. Just can't have enough of the protection it brings! Can't wait to receive my new handbag, tote and other accessories. Thanks for keeping us accessorized Carol!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 2
angelout

Carol Brodie- Evil Eye

So many things from tonights show I would have ordered but I do not want the evil eye charm plastered all over everything. This is reaching the level of tacky and I dont need that thing hanging all over everything I own for protection, God can do that. It's not something everybody subscribes to Carol, please keep that in mind. I hope you make a full recovery from your skin cancer.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
snowcollector

RE: Carol Brodie- Evil Eye

Personally, I love the evil eye on everything. I wouldn't mind having one on the bottom of my pool or even on the roof of my house. Just can't have enough of the protection it brings! Can't wait to receive my new handbag, tote and other accessories. Thanks for keeping us accessorized Carol!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
jenwha

I agree she does just have too much of the evil eye.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
Bessamer

Please use plain text.
Admirer
Jewel4627

Re: Carol Brodie- Evil Eye

This is Julie and that evil eye you talk about have saved my life longer than expected and yes god had a hand in it to but for most people just having a little some thing extra         on there boby that they can tough or they just know it there and kind of a talisman is there makes a big difference :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
10.13.2012 1:43 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...