Admirer 3
Daisy001

Brass in Studio Barse jewelry

I have purchased several items from this line, and overall like it. I even find doing some of the metal in brass is different and interesting. However, Melanie, from Studio Barse kept referring to the price being cheaper than sterling silver.

Come on, let us think that you are just creative and different. Don't make us think it's being done for price. It sounded tacky to me.

Daisy [-x
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SLMangle

RE: Brass in Studio Barse jewelry

Well if she didn't say it, you can bet someone else would.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Tillie123

I am actually really liking a lot of the pieces in the bronze and copper, and I'm surprised more of the jewelry lines haven't started using alternative metals (I think there's one other line on HSN that does, but I can't remember which one). The prices are great, but it makes me kind of sad because they are using the metals not because they are different and stylish, but because the noble metals have skyrocketed so. :-({|=
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
munizera

Robert Lee Morris (a famous NY runway jeweler and also on sold on the other network) has benn working in alternative metals for a while. (b4 all this gold silver run-up), but The Problem with his beautiful work, and all others I'm afraid, is that brass and copper are hard to clean, tarnish more quickly than silver and react to skin acids making it more likely to turn the skin dark.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.