Admirer 2
PattiT

Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving)

It won't be long before the ads, for the sales the day after Thanksgiving, start to appear on the Internet. I have no idea how those sites get those ads LONG before the sales! I just looked, but couldn't find the sites I used last year. I'll keep looking. The moral of this story is, you can be prepared long before you go shopping on that Friday!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ticktrek

RE: Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving)

Google Gotta deal and there is a link to their Black Friday site. They already have one ad.

It seems they get most of the ads when someone inside the company sneaks one out and scans it. They have been sued more than once. They also have some good forums.
Woof, Woof, Woof, Squeak, Squawk
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SASSIIIZME

it is closer than we think#-o
♥Hugs, Sassi♥
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
KaIypso

I'm over half done with my Christmas shopping.o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ticktrek

Half finished =p~
Woof, Woof, Woof, Squeak, Squawk
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
tamantha2

8-[ There are fewer shopping days this year after Thanksgiving. My daughter works at a department store, and says the plan is to cut back on stock and increase "Panic" buying, hope yu all have success getting your shopping done. I am trying, but life gets in the way. I assume online purchasing will get crazy too soon....
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.