CGR | Admirer | 12.09.2012 9:09 PM
Hi ladies! Does anyone know why Barr & Barr won't be at HSN any more? I thought the host said that Friday was the last show. If so, I'm sorry to see the brand go- the bags were beautiful and very well made.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
handbaglover12 | New Friend | 03.13.2013 2:11 PM
I think the items online are on clearance because they are from last season. I still follow Barr + Barr on facebook for updates and there have been a couple posts with pictures of new merchandise this week! The new items look beautiful and I'm happy Helen is still designing shoes too =d>
Tealady2008 | Admirer 1 | 12.25.2013 2:15 PM

I just checked online and did not see any Barr & Barr handbags. I have one satchel and love it.

Jeanette19 | Inside Inspirer | 03.02.2013 1:40 PM
Wow! I didn't realize she might stop making bags all together! I just thought she wasn't able to do a lower-priced line at HSN any more.

Maybe she just needs a break from designing for a while? I hope she hasn't stopped designing completely. Her work is classically beautiful.
may10305 | Admirer 2 | 03.02.2013 5:04 AM
I can't believe I have the answer for this (I never have the answer for any thing around here), but I saw one of the last shows for the line. The vendor said she couldn't keep making the bags at the quality she wanted and still keep the prices affordable (I think she said something about the price of leather getting too expensive). The host and the vendor kept repeating that she couldn't make the same quality bags she wanted to make with the same sort of prices. The host said that HSN was sad and hoping that one day they'd be able to have the line back on HSN.

I've heard Helen and host saying that many times, but I thought it's just one of selling lines they use. Now I looked at her bags, and everythings are at clearence price! Now I really worry Helen's not coming back with Spring collection. I thought about sending an email to Helen, and ask if she's coming back, but I'm so scared what she will say.

Helen "used to" sell her bags at QVC UK and Shopping Channel Canada, but all of her bags are at clearence price as well. I just went to her website, and the bags at e-shop are also sale price! I will be so sad if she won't make any more bags.
Jeanette19 | Inside Inspirer | 03.02.2013 4:44 AM
I can't believe I have the answer for this (I never have the answer for any thing around here), but I saw one of the last shows for the line. The vendor said she couldn't keep making the bags at the quality she wanted and still keep the prices affordable (I think she said something about the price of leather getting too expensive). The host and the vendor kept repeating that she couldn't make the same quality bags she wanted to make with the same sort of prices. The host said that HSN was sad and hoping that one day they'd be able to have the line back on HSN.
ELLEY | New Friend | 02.28.2013 6:21 PM
All of the Barr+Barr items are now on clearance, so I am guessing she is not coming back! I own so many of her bags, I hope she shows up somewhere else.
Tillie123 | Admirer 3 | 01.04.2013 5:13 PM
CGR, I don't think Helen's leaving HSN. I'm sure the host meant that was the last show of the visit. I hope her next visit is very soon! I absolutely love her bags!

They don't usually tell you if a vendor is leaving HSN - the way you find out is to look at their merchandise online. If everything is on clearance, then they are gone. ](*,)
may10305 | Admirer 2 | 12.27.2012 12:03 PM
CGR, I don't think Helen's leaving HSN. I'm sure the host meant that was the last show of the visit. I hope her next visit is very soon! I absolutely love her bags!
cbokay | New Friend | 12.23.2012 11:57 AM
I'm new to HSN and I'm lost at this website. I need a question and answer forum for the product/s I'm thinking about buying. Item 203-541 Barr + Barr Genuine Leather Buckle Hobo Bag. What length do the straps adjust out to? I wear my bags over the shoulder, hanging below my thigh, with the bend of my hand (fingers) coming under the bag. I don't wear cross-bodice bags and prefer not to carry a bag over the arm or in my hand. BTW, I love the looks of this bag. Georgeous and a real eye-catcher. Thanks. CB
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
CGR Admirer
Admirer
CGR

Barr & Barr

Hi ladies! Does anyone know why Barr & Barr won't be at HSN any more? I thought the host said that Friday was the last show. If so, I'm sorry to see the brand go- the bags were beautiful and very well made.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
cbokay

RE: Barr & Barr

I'm new to HSN and I'm lost at this website. I need a question and answer forum for the product/s I'm thinking about buying. Item 203-541 Barr + Barr Genuine Leather Buckle Hobo Bag. What length do the straps adjust out to? I wear my bags over the shoulder, hanging below my thigh, with the bend of my hand (fingers) coming under the bag. I don't wear cross-bodice bags and prefer not to carry a bag over the arm or in my hand. BTW, I love the looks of this bag. Georgeous and a real eye-catcher. Thanks. CB
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
may10305

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Tillie123

They don't usually tell you if a vendor is leaving HSN - the way you find out is to look at their merchandise online. If everything is on clearance, then they are gone. ](*,)
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ELLEY

All of the Barr+Barr items are now on clearance, so I am guessing she is not coming back! I own so many of her bags, I hope she shows up somewhere else.
Please use plain text.
Inside Inspirer
Jeanette19

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
may10305

I've heard Helen and host saying that many times, but I thought it's just one of selling lines they use. Now I looked at her bags, and everythings are at clearence price! Now I really worry Helen's not coming back with Spring collection. I thought about sending an email to Helen, and ask if she's coming back, but I'm so scared what she will say.

Helen "used to" sell her bags at QVC UK and Shopping Channel Canada, but all of her bags are at clearence price as well. I just went to her website, and the bags at e-shop are also sale price! I will be so sad if she won't make any more bags.
Please use plain text.
Inside Inspirer
Jeanette19

Wow! I didn't realize she might stop making bags all together! I just thought she wasn't able to do a lower-priced line at HSN any more.

Maybe she just needs a break from designing for a while? I hope she hasn't stopped designing completely. Her work is classically beautiful.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
handbaglover12

I think the items online are on clearance because they are from last season. I still follow Barr + Barr on facebook for updates and there have been a couple posts with pictures of new merchandise this week! The new items look beautiful and I'm happy Helen is still designing shoes too =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Tealady2008

Re: RE: Barr & Barr

I just checked online and did not see any Barr & Barr handbags. I have one satchel and love it.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
9 Replies
12.09.2012 9:09 PM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...