marliee | Inspirer 1 | 05.31.2013 5:58 AM
Is Barr+Barr leaving HSN? I hope not, but there was no new bags for spring/summer. Nothing but a huge clearance. Just my opinion, but.these were the best handbags in HSN's inventory.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
marliee | Inspirer 1 | 06.01.2013 10:27 AM
PATTYF...I agree with you, and it's unfortunate because they went on clearance for unbelievable low prices. You should check back. because I've noticed that a few are popping back in. I had my eye on a purse that was 298.00 and I was able to get it for 79.00. I hope you are able to get what you wanted.
marliee | Inspirer 1 | 06.01.2013 10:24 AM
PATTYF...I agree with you, and it's unfortunate because they went on clearance for unbelievable low prices. You should check back, because I've noticed that a few are popping back in. I had my eye on a purse that was 298.00 and I was able to get it for 79.00. I hope you are able to get what you wanted.
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 05.31.2013 1:39 PM
It does look like they are leaving. I have a few of their bags and like them. I had a few of them in my favorites and it looks like I will not be buying them they are sold out. The favorite list does did not show they were sold out. What a wonderful "enhancement" the old wish list would let you know if an item has low inventory or if it's sold out.

I hate this new enhanced website. It's not fun shopping here anymore.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
marliee

Barr + Barr

Is Barr+Barr leaving HSN? I hope not, but there was no new bags for spring/summer. Nothing but a huge clearance. Just my opinion, but.these were the best handbags in HSN's inventory.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
PATTYF

RE: Barr + Barr

It does look like they are leaving. I have a few of their bags and like them. I had a few of them in my favorites and it looks like I will not be buying them they are sold out. The favorite list does did not show they were sold out. What a wonderful "enhancement" the old wish list would let you know if an item has low inventory or if it's sold out.

I hate this new enhanced website. It's not fun shopping here anymore.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
marliee

PATTYF...I agree with you, and it's unfortunate because they went on clearance for unbelievable low prices. You should check back, because I've noticed that a few are popping back in. I had my eye on a purse that was 298.00 and I was able to get it for 79.00. I hope you are able to get what you wanted.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
marliee

PATTYF...I agree with you, and it's unfortunate because they went on clearance for unbelievable low prices. You should check back. because I've noticed that a few are popping back in. I had my eye on a purse that was 298.00 and I was able to get it for 79.00. I hope you are able to get what you wanted.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
05.31.2013 5:58 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...