CECELIA | Admirer | 03.03.2010 8:27 PM
I've been checking periodically but his jewelry items are marked as sold out. Anyone know what happened to his shows?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Minoulovesblue | Admirer 2 | 03.06.2010 8:41 PM
They poofed a new vendor's post?????](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
CAROLINAMODEL | Admirer 2 | 03.05.2010 10:45 PM
One POSITIVE with Charles is he has a great warranty or he did at the other network. You are not happy and he is not happy and will ensure everything ends well. =d> =d>
CAROLINAMODEL | Admirer 2 | 03.05.2010 10:43 PM
I've known Charles for a few years and I wrote to him because I was concerned about what happened. He truly appreciates the loyalty and support of his customers. He reads this board. The post he made had nothing whatsoever to do with why his launch never took place. He didn't know that vendors couldn't post but it was no big deal. He hopes to be on HSN in the future and hopes you will all be there when he appears.

Thank you Barlan. Is he on Facebook? We could contact him there to show out support!
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 1 | 03.05.2010 3:29 AM
I hope Charles is reading here, as some of my most beautiful jewelry is from his collection. The pear and strawberry rings are masterpieces of pavé and whimsy. I was very fortunate to have purchased the magnificent wreath necklace--absolutely breathtaking. I loved watching his shows over the years and hearing stories of the jewelry business. So many of us miss you Charles, and hope to see you here--or anywhere--very soon. All good wishes to you.
BARLAN | Admirer 2 | 03.05.2010 12:46 AM
I've known Charles for a few years and I wrote to him because I was concerned about what happened. He truly appreciates the loyalty and support of his customers. He reads this board. The post he made had nothing whatsoever to do with why his launch never took place. He didn't know that vendors couldn't post but it was no big deal. He hopes to be on HSN in the future and hopes you will all be there when he appears.
katperson | Admirer 3 | 03.04.2010 6:15 PM
Its too bad that he won't be here. I loved his items from the other channel and have quite a few of them, all of them are beautiful and the quality is excellent. I have a pair of his earrings that have the omega back and they look like the real thing.

I think his responding on the boards may have been another nail in the coffin due to the HSN people not wanting ANY vendors to get on the board after the fiasco on the boards before they shut down.
fiftiesdolls | Admirer 3 | 03.04.2010 6:06 PM
Infact, I thought that he gave a rather lengthy reply to the questions and thought that he would be coming back in the near future. You are right Jazzy, he appeared to really care about the problem. Maybe his contract with the other station was up yet? That's about the only reason that I could imagine.
MILKY | Admirer 2 | 03.04.2010 4:35 PM
I was hoping that the postponement was because of some sort of last minute production problem, like they couldn't get the supply of jewelry ready in time for the show's scheduled time. :smileysad:
MILKY | Admirer 2 | 03.04.2010 4:33 PM
I've been thinking about Charles Winston the past couple of days, wondering when & if he's coming to HSN, & here you are with a post! :smileyhappy: I didn't read his responses, but it is upsetting to be waiting so long, & no show! I like his jewelry & was looking forward to the shows.
jazzy333 | Inspirer 1 | 03.04.2010 3:23 PM
Well I am glad someone else saw it!! It was clear from his post that he wanted a very personal and ongoing relationship with his followers, thats why I feel he might of been upset and cancelled his shows when he found out that wasnt going to happen at HSN!!!
fiftiesdolls | Admirer 3 | 03.04.2010 12:23 PM
I also saw his response to the questions on the board. What a shame that they deleted his message. My posts are often deleted too so I know how it is.
BARLAN | Admirer 2 | 03.03.2010 9:32 PM
I never personally saw his reply on this board but I don't doubt your word. However, I do doubt that it was the reason that Charles is not with HSN. No one would be so petty as to cancel a new vendor simply because they replied on a BB. There has to be a much bigger explanation. I am really sorry it didn't work out because I have always liked Charles and his shows on the other network. I was looking forward to seeing him and his jewelry again.
jazzy333 | Inspirer 1 | 03.03.2010 9:13 PM
I must be the only one who saw this and I almost brought it up weeks ago when his shows were first cancelled but didnt. Right before his first scheduled show was about to appear, several women wrote on the bb about how excited they were etc... well, HE RESPONDED PERSONALLY and wrote a long note about how excited he was and thanking everyone for their support etc....well we all know that vendors are not allowed to post, and it disappeared very quickly,then all of his shows were cancelled. I am guessing he got mad or HSN got mad about the post and the relationship went sour. I just cant believe I am the only one who read his post. Who knows it may have only been up a few minutes. This may disappear as well, I hope I am not breaking any rules posting this!!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
CECELIA

Anyone know what happened to Charles Winston??

I've been checking periodically but his jewelry items are marked as sold out. Anyone know what happened to his shows?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
jazzy333

RE: Anyone know what happened to Charles Winston??

I must be the only one who saw this and I almost brought it up weeks ago when his shows were first cancelled but didnt. Right before his first scheduled show was about to appear, several women wrote on the bb about how excited they were etc... well, HE RESPONDED PERSONALLY and wrote a long note about how excited he was and thanking everyone for their support etc....well we all know that vendors are not allowed to post, and it disappeared very quickly,then all of his shows were cancelled. I am guessing he got mad or HSN got mad about the post and the relationship went sour. I just cant believe I am the only one who read his post. Who knows it may have only been up a few minutes. This may disappear as well, I hope I am not breaking any rules posting this!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BARLAN

I never personally saw his reply on this board but I don't doubt your word. However, I do doubt that it was the reason that Charles is not with HSN. No one would be so petty as to cancel a new vendor simply because they replied on a BB. There has to be a much bigger explanation. I am really sorry it didn't work out because I have always liked Charles and his shows on the other network. I was looking forward to seeing him and his jewelry again.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fiftiesdolls

I also saw his response to the questions on the board. What a shame that they deleted his message. My posts are often deleted too so I know how it is.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
jazzy333

Well I am glad someone else saw it!! It was clear from his post that he wanted a very personal and ongoing relationship with his followers, thats why I feel he might of been upset and cancelled his shows when he found out that wasnt going to happen at HSN!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MILKY

I've been thinking about Charles Winston the past couple of days, wondering when & if he's coming to HSN, & here you are with a post! :smileyhappy: I didn't read his responses, but it is upsetting to be waiting so long, & no show! I like his jewelry & was looking forward to the shows.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MILKY

I was hoping that the postponement was because of some sort of last minute production problem, like they couldn't get the supply of jewelry ready in time for the show's scheduled time. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fiftiesdolls

Infact, I thought that he gave a rather lengthy reply to the questions and thought that he would be coming back in the near future. You are right Jazzy, he appeared to really care about the problem. Maybe his contract with the other station was up yet? That's about the only reason that I could imagine.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
katperson

Its too bad that he won't be here. I loved his items from the other channel and have quite a few of them, all of them are beautiful and the quality is excellent. I have a pair of his earrings that have the omega back and they look like the real thing.

I think his responding on the boards may have been another nail in the coffin due to the HSN people not wanting ANY vendors to get on the board after the fiasco on the boards before they shut down.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BARLAN

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
13 Replies
03.03.2010 8:27 PM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...