Admirer
dewdrops77

Amethyst Asscher Cut Ring

I am a purple girl and saw this Amethyst Asscher Cut Ring on another shopping network and love it. The only thing is it's set in 14K gold. I would like to see a ring like that in 14K white gold instead of goldtone. HSN I hope you can come out with an Amethyst Asscher Cut ring in 2-4 ct in silvertone and hopefully set in 10K or 14K white gold. Thanks!!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Tillie123

RE: Amethyst Asscher Cut Ring

I love the Asscher cut - it is so pretty, and I love that it is an old-style of cut. I would love to see a nice Absolute done in this cut - maybe as an old-fashioned style. Wouldn't that be pretty??
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
babymolly

I too love purple. I have been wating for a tsv for a very large amethyst emerald cut ring. Dark in color. 20 cts or so. Silver. Colleen and Sima K do large stones. I am hoping they get to purple. I saw one about 7 years ago on someones hand and I think of it often. It was breathtaking.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
HITSVILLE

I love the Asscher cut - it is so pretty, and I love that it is an old-style of cut. I would love to see a nice Absolute done in this cut - maybe as an old-fashioned style. Wouldn't that be pretty??

They do it every now and then, there are a few right now. Have you seen Jean Dousset 4.43ct Absolute™ Pink and Clear Asscher-Cut Ring Item: 352-760, it's $33.29! pretty!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Tillie123

Thanks, Hitsville. That's pretty much the style I was thinking about, but I would rather it be square in the setting and clear CZs, not the pink. I will keep looking.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
dewdrops77

Yeah I am not a pink girl either... I hope they will do an Asscher cut on amethyst... on 10K or 14K white gold... :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.