mollygirl911 | New Friend | 09.22.2013 2:45 PM
I can not get the phone to power off.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
moonlady | Admirer 2 | 10.01.2013 12:57 PM
Have you tried depressing the button at the top right and holding it down for a few seconds? That's how you turn off the phone (a quick touch locks the screen, and another quick touch brings it back up).

mollygirl911 | New Friend | 09.25.2013 2:12 AM
I talked to tracfone and they told me to take the battery out and replace it and my problem would be solved and it worked perfectly. anytime I've had any problem they have always solved it.
KERIGA | Inspirer 1 | 09.23.2013 8:40 PM

Meezergeezer's given you some excellent suggestions, any or all of which should work.

Here's one more way to reset a phone or a tablet that won't power down: simultaneously press the Power button and both Up and Down Volume Controls.

Meezergeezer | Advisor 1 | 09.23.2013 1:18 PM

try plugging the phone in as to recharge it...perhaps then you will be able to shut it off...

If all else fails - pull the back cover off the phone and remove the battery - should reset your phone.

Good luck :smileyhappy:
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
mollygirl911

lg840g

I can not get the phone to power off.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
Meezergeezer

RE: lg840g

try plugging the phone in as to recharge it...perhaps then you will be able to shut it off...

If all else fails - pull the back cover off the phone and remove the battery - should reset your phone.

Good luck :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KERIGA

Meezergeezer's given you some excellent suggestions, any or all of which should work.

Here's one more way to reset a phone or a tablet that won't power down: simultaneously press the Power button and both Up and Down Volume Controls.

Please use plain text.
New Friend
mollygirl911

I talked to tracfone and they told me to take the battery out and replace it and my problem would be solved and it worked perfectly. anytime I've had any problem they have always solved it.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
moonlady

Have you tried depressing the button at the top right and holding it down for a few seconds? That's how you turn off the phone (a quick touch locks the screen, and another quick touch brings it back up).

___
Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything.
--Bob Dylan, on the annoying side of fame
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
09.22.2013 2:45 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...