MA09 | Admirer 3 | 03.19.2012 6:22 AM
Is Viper all I need,? Do I need anything else ?
Purchasing a new laptop, after my tsv 17.3 crashed 2 weeks later. . .
Help
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
CMYHERO | Admirer 3 | 03.21.2012 10:10 PM
Help

I had used VIPRE for a few years now BUT it was too much a drag on my system which is quite high powered.. I switched to MSE and had that but I really did not like the reviews compared to other products so I switched again to Webroot and I find it fantastic.. Fast it is like lightning and my computer has never operated like this except when I was running for a short time without any AV as a comparison.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
MA09

Viper

Help
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CMYHERO

RE: Viper

Help

I had used VIPRE for a few years now BUT it was too much a drag on my system which is quite high powered.. I switched to MSE and had that but I really did not like the reviews compared to other products so I switched again to Webroot and I find it fantastic.. Fast it is like lightning and my computer has never operated like this except when I was running for a short time without any AV as a comparison.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
03.19.2012 6:22 AM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...