Admirer 2
HockeyGuy

Tracfone todays special order cancelled due to shortage!

HSN... As a first time customer, you are really convincing me to stay with your company. I placed an order, and you have it on backorder! Way to impress me. I actually wanted to think HSN was a good company, I may think twice before ordering something again!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
hckynut

RE: Tracfone todays special order cancelled due to shortage!

HockeyGuy,

Been buying from HSN for many years and I can tell you from my personal experiences you get better service here than any of the other shopping networks I've bought things.

The TS you are speaking of was on for many hours,most of the day actually, before they went to back orders. Some companies won't even let you back order once their Today Special is gone.

If you are speaking of the Motorola Phone with TracFone for about $80, that is a steal. I bought a new TracFone a few months ago as their Todays Special, and it cost me $99.95 for pretty much the same package.

I've been using TracFone for many years now, as has my wife and mother-in-law, and could not be happier with a cell phone service. I figure the years I've been using TracFone pre-paid, I've saved at least over $1,000, from what I was paying with my other cell phone carrier.

Buy things before they go to back orders and you will be happy with HSN. I haven't seen too many Today's Specials on any shopping network that last the full 24 hours, and especially when you can get a camera phone with blue-tooth and everything else for $80, which comes out to less than $7 per month. Check out Verizon or some of the other cell phone companies and see what you can get for $7. All you'll get from them when you ask for a $7 a month plan? Is a BIG LAUGH.
hckynut(john)
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Monamar

Just got my (Todays Special) tracfone with an HSN surprise of an additional 200 bonus minutes which did not appear after activation. Long story short, it was next to impossible to get a live person on the line and when I did, she was located in the Philippines. Took an hour of being placed on hold at least 6 times and I never did get those 200 extra minutes. They would not allow me to speak to her "supervisor" nor would they connect me to a technical expert. I had to chuckle because this is instant replay of the type of service you get with Dell as well. They too are located in the P'pines and their reps act exactly the same way. Next time always ask where these vendors have their customer service departments. It will save you a lot of frustration trying to speak with people who can cannot veer off their scripted replies and have you going around in circles. Good going HSN!!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
SummerStorm

Monamar

I too was so excited to see HSN was going to "gift us" 200 bonus minutes provided we activated before May 31st.
It did not work for me either. Rather than call Tracfone's CS (I know how painful that can be)I had a on-line chat with a HSN Rep.

They offered me a partial refund of $23 to keep the phone as is. Which seemed fair to me so I can now purchase those additional minutes if I like.

I am guessing there is a glitch with the promo code. Rep was not clear with me however it was a huge let down after a big 200 minute bonus surprise!!

Chat with a HSN Rep :smileyhappy: Much easier to understand than impersonal robot sounding Tracfone Reps!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
hckynut

Monamar

I too was so excited to see HSN was going to "gift us" 200 bonus minutes provided we activated before May 31st.
It did not work for me either. Rather than call Tracfone's CS (I know how painful that can be)I had a on-line chat with a HSN Rep.

They offered me a partial refund of $23 to keep the phone as is. Which seemed fair to me so I can now purchase those additional minutes if I like.

I am guessing there is a glitch with the promo code. Rep was not clear with me however it was a huge let down after a big 200 minute bonus surprise!!

Chat with a HSN Rep :smileyhappy: Much easier to understand than impersonal robot sounding Tracfone Reps!!

We bought 2 of the TS when they were the Samsung phone and the 800 minutes. That TS was almost $100. It also came with the extra 200 minutes to total 1,000 for 12 months.Had absolutely no problems getting signed on to both of them as far as the extra minutes.

We've had TracFone service for well over 5 years, and I've spoken with their Tech service a couple times, and they were very easy for me to understand. They didn't sound like they had any particular type of accent to me. Very happy with the TS package and ultra, ultra happy with TracFone and it's service, which includes costing us only about $7 per month. These phones have already paid for themselves many times over when compared to our "contracted cell carrier". Well worth the money to us
hckynut(john)
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Shop24

Looks like the 200 Bonus Minute problem has been resolved, I called this morning to activate my TSV, no problem, double minutes and 200 Bonus Minutes with Promo code....great phone at a great price.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.