smokeycat | New Friend | 07.19.2012 8:50 PM
On the today's special Tracfone with the 1500 free minutes & Wifi, I can't get the Wifi to work. It connects and immediately disconnects. I bought 2 phones and they are both doing the same thing. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
jr29 | Admirer 2 | 07.23.2012 6:58 PM
Glad to hear you got the problem resolved.
smokeycat | New Friend | 07.23.2012 5:48 PM
Thank you for answering. Called tracfone and they are sending a new phone. Second one is working.
jr29 | Admirer 2 | 07.21.2012 4:39 AM
On the today's special Tracfone with the 1500 free minutes & Wifi, I can't get the Wifi to work. It connects and immediately disconnects. I bought 2 phones and they are both doing the same thing. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, it's pretty difficult to diagnose what your problem is without some more info (and without actually seeing what your phone is doing before it disconnects). Are you getting any kind of error message before the disconnect? It could be anything from your router having the wrong configuration to a problem with your internet to a phone glitch. Have you tried connecting at a different location like a starbucks or the public library or a friend's house? If so, do you get the same message? If you do, it's probably a phone hardware/software/setup problem. However, since both phones are doing the same thing, it sounds more like your router or cable setup, or it could be an incorrect password or something similar. Some people have had problems because their routers were too old and therefore the phone doesn't work with them. I'm afraid you probably need to call the Tracfone helpline and see if they can talk you through it. I don't have it handy, but it's in the info package that you received with the phone. Good luck!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
smokeycat

Today's special Tracfone.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jr29

RE: Today's special Tracfone.

Unfortunately, it's pretty difficult to diagnose what your problem is without some more info (and without actually seeing what your phone is doing before it disconnects). Are you getting any kind of error message before the disconnect? It could be anything from your router having the wrong configuration to a problem with your internet to a phone glitch. Have you tried connecting at a different location like a starbucks or the public library or a friend's house? If so, do you get the same message? If you do, it's probably a phone hardware/software/setup problem. However, since both phones are doing the same thing, it sounds more like your router or cable setup, or it could be an incorrect password or something similar. Some people have had problems because their routers were too old and therefore the phone doesn't work with them. I'm afraid you probably need to call the Tracfone helpline and see if they can talk you through it. I don't have it handy, but it's in the info package that you received with the phone. Good luck!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
smokeycat

Thank you for answering. Called tracfone and they are sending a new phone. Second one is working.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jr29

Glad to hear you got the problem resolved.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
07.19.2012 8:50 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...