Admirer 2
tongl

Today's Special Gateway Windows 8 Laptop

Did anyone purchase the Gateway Today's Special Laptop that was presented on October 6th.? I noticed that it is still being sold and it's at an event price... What are your thoughts? I've been trying out Windows 8 on the 2 Gateway laptops I already have. I'm trying out the Release Preview version and the Windows 8 Enterprise 90-day evaluation on separate partitions on my laptops (dual-booting)... It's kinda like having a tablet and a PC all-in-one because you have a lot of choices of apps like you have on an Android Tablet (with bigger screen), yet you still have all the same functionality of a PC...
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ONCLOUD92

RE: Today's Special Gateway Windows 8 Laptop

Im still waiting for the laptop to be shipped! Do anyone know whats going on?
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Today's Special Gateway Windows 8 Laptop

Im still waiting for the laptop to be shipped! Do anyone know whats going on?

Hello ONCLOUD92; Congratulations on your awesome purchase!

On 10/6/12, HSN offered a Today's Special laptop that included the most recent version of Windows, Windows 8. Microsoft's official launch date for Windows 8 is 10/26/12, therefore, orders will be delayed in shipping, but orders will arrive no later than 10/30/12.

Here is an easy link to review all the >w8c1025< available for order on HSN.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.