Laidai1 | Visitor | 12.04.2013 11:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone order the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on black friday?  If so, have you received a shipping notice yet?

I currently have a estimated delivery date of 12/16, but was hoping it would get to me before then.

In general, for those who have ordered smartphones through HSN, did your phone arrive sooner than their projected delivery date?

Thanks!

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
CARMBONE | Admirer 3 | 12.17.2013 10:10 AM

I bought the samsung 2014 edition and I can't play all the games from HSN on it do any of you have the same problem ,? do I need to download something in order to get them there are just a few that you can play does anyone know why that is?

HSN | Manager | 12.17.2013 11:22 AM

CARMBONE wrote:

I bought the samsung 2014 edition and I can't play all the games from HSN on it do any of you have the same problem ,? do I need to download something in order to get them there are just a few that you can play does anyone know why that is?

Hello, @CARMBONE. There is nothing you need to do. We currently offer 6 games that can be played on a tablet. Those games are Space Hunt, Tri Peaks Solitaire, Spin2Win, Eggz Blast, Flip Out and Sudoku. We plan are formatting more games to work on the tablet in the near future. Thank you for playing in the HSN Arcade.

BEST SOLUTION
HSN | Manager | 12.07.2013 8:45 PM

Laidai1 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone order the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on black friday?  If so, have you received a shipping notice yet?

I currently have a estimated delivery date of 12/16, but was hoping it would get to me before then.

In general, for those who have ordered smartphones through HSN, did your phone arrive sooner than their projected delivery date?

Thanks!

Hi @Laidai1 - we're sorry we didn't get to you sooner.  We've checked and your order is currently processing.  Phones can take some extra time for the approval process with the phone service provider, but rest assured you should receive it by December 16.  Many items reach our customers even sooner.  We'll be sure to send you a shipping confirmation email once it goes out.  Enjoy!

Laidai1 | Visitor | 12.08.2013 12:45 PM
Ok great! It's in packaging status now so hopefully it'll ship soon. Thanks for the response back! :-)
CarlosSW | Advisor 3 | 12.07.2013 8:13 PM

You should post this in the customer service section...or call HSN.

I have the Note 2...and I love it...even after a year.

Laidai1 | Visitor | 12.08.2013 12:49 PM
"I have the Note 2...and I love it...even after a year"

Ok thanks, good to know! I can't wait to get mine!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Visitor
Laidai1
Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
CarlosSW

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

You should post this in the customer service section...or call HSN.

I have the Note 2...and I love it...even after a year.

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Laidai1 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Hi @Laidai1 - we're sorry we didn't get to you sooner.  We've checked and your order is currently processing.  Phones can take some extra time for the approval process with the phone service provider, but rest assured you should receive it by December 16.  Many items reach our customers even sooner.  We'll be sure to send you a shipping confirmation email once it goes out.  Enjoy!

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Laidai1

Ok great! It's in packaging status now so hopefully it'll ship soon. Thanks for the response back! :-)
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Laidai1

"I have the Note 2...and I love it...even after a year"

Ok thanks, good to know! I can't wait to get mine!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CARMBONE

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

CARMBONE wrote:

Hello, @CARMBONE. There is nothing you need to do. We currently offer 6 games that can be played on a tablet. Those games are Space Hunt, Tri Peaks Solitaire, Spin2Win, Eggz Blast, Flip Out and Sudoku. We plan are formatting more games to work on the tablet in the near future. Thank you for playing in the HSN Arcade.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
6 Replies
12.04.2013 11:39 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...